tuscl

Let's have a roll call...

Daybreaker
I can make or break your day 😏
Saturday, December 5, 2015 9:43 PM
I suppose I did something similar when I asked how old everybody was when they started paying for sex. I'm just really curious everybody's ages...just generally where they're based out of, and what your poison is. If there have been threads like this before I'm sorry. I do my best to find threads related to these topics but it's gotten a little hectic lately!

14 comments

• Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Actually veto that. This thread sucks.
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Ha. Well, if you do want to do a roll call, you have to start doing it yourself: where you're based out of, your age, and your poison!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    The day I was born. Everyone pays for sex, one way or another.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Who are we role calling?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Is THIS a government census
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    That's all this site needs is another fucking Mormon.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    53, Louisville, water or diet Mt. Dew when I'm driving. Scotch or Irish when I'm not.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    24, Houston Texas, Steak and Potatoes on Payday. Roman Noodles on the rest
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lemmy Kilmister, 69, London, England, anything in a bottle or a syringe
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    This site needs SOMANY fucking Mormons, tumblingdice. I'm based out of The Promised Land. Halle Berry or hallelujah?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    46 later this month; out of the MIA (Miami); ebony women are my kryptonite
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'm 61, from a vague place that I like to call Illiana. My poison is beer ITC, water or Mountain Dew OTC. TD: Are there *any* Mormons on this site? Just because Daybreaker is from Utah doesn't mean she's a Mormon. After all, these days the whole state is only about 60% Mormon, Salt Lake City is less than half Mormon, and the number of bisexual SLC strippers who are practicing LDSers is vanishingly small :) Daybreaker, are you or have you ever been a Mormon? Do you know any Mormon strippers? If so, do their sister-wives have to strip with them?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion