tuscl

Big long fake STRIPPER NAILS.

Daybreaker
I can make or break your day 😏
Friday, December 4, 2015 1:36 AM
You know what I'm talking about- those garish painted talons the stripper pokes herself with while grabbing herself or feeling herself up. I get why some women want fake nails- they can enhance a less-attractive hand if done right. But all the strippers I see have them big long, pointy and painted tacky. So here's my question- is it for the men, that they have these nails? Part of the stripper "look"? Or is it an aesthetic thing many women who happen to be strippers find appealing? Might be a kind of dumb questions....I've just seen some terrifying stripper nails this week lol.

20 comments

• s88
    9 years ago
    Its for getting revenge on a serial killer in the motel room when doing OTC.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I've seen plenty of women who weren't strippers do that. I'm sure it's an aesthetic thing, but it's not exclusive to strippers.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't like the long talons.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    That's not a dumb question. It's an excellent question. Strippers typically make great lifestyle choices, so it's kind of strange they would do this.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Long talons like that do nothing for me.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    I'm tired of them. I've seen it plenty of times with non strippers. It just looks so ghetto and low class.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Long talons scare the holy be-jeesus outta me. I don't want them anywhere near my lady parts!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I don't want them anywhere near any my man parts either! When I see those things, the tats, and the piercings, and then the stripper has the gall to try to pull the "my baby's birthday's coming up and I don't have enough money for a party," I just want to point out all of that crap she's done to herself, laugh, and tell her to go away.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    They're called talon nails or stiletto nails (I call them claws though) and it is NOT just a stripper thing. I see plenty of civilian girls with these nails as well. It was even listed many times in a SW thread about bad trends, so even a lot of us girls there don't care for them. Anyway, it's a trend that isn't confined to the strip club world. Talon nails exist all over the place, unfortunately.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Ain't nothing like a low-class girl who is proud of herself 'cause she just got her nails did LOL
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I might say no to dances if I see the girl has claws. I might say ok if she has fangs but sometimes you draw a line somewhere. ^lol. +agree with motor
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Some of it is just like all the other femme things, it is impractical. So it makes her into someone good for nothing except maybe for leaving scratch marks on your back. In between fuckings, she is just an expensive and vain head case. Us guys have always gone for this, whether or not we like to admit it. SJG Marty Balin [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Got any good pictures, I man of the whole girl, with the long finger nails? SJG
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Got any good pics, I mean of the OP's tits ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    [view link] Veblen puts for the idea that the original form of private property was concubines captured in tribal warfare. They were not allowed to do any work, as if they did that they would assimilate into the tribe. So they were reserved for sexual pleasure. But then the issue was which men got to partake. And then as sex objects, they would be dolled up and kept in ways that are impractical. And having them was a show of status. Does this help make it more understandable? Long finger nails, hell yeah! [view link] Find us some good pictures, exotic hotties with long finger nails. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Lady Gaga, [view link] and ft the Rolling Stones: [view link] It is really simple, the longer the finger nails, the higher the heels, the more the makeup, then the less she is good for except one thing. Possession, or shared use, of such a special purpose female is a tremendous display of social status. Papi said that strippers are impractical, just like sports cars. SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I don't notice that on strippers. I usually notice it more on fat women in general. Don't know why, maybe they just like it, but it's always a turn off to me. This ain't the 70s no more.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    It's both, but probably more for themselves. Personally I like having linger nails, but not fake ones. Honestly only have had mine painted never had fake nails, they sound painful. My view point is why go through that when you can grow your own, sure they break every now and then, but better than having fake still.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've written about a favorite AMP girl, L/J. She had real finger nails so long that trying to put on a condom she ripped it. She explained that she loved to wear high heels. And she was always painted up in an extreme way. This is more common in San Francisco than in San Jose, as in the former they have zero fear of LE and of being conspicuous. I asked her and she said that she had worked in San Francisco. The longer the finger nails the more of a single purpose female she is. As such she should be appreciated. :) SJG
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Be careful who might massage your prostate. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion