Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nuts is leaving on a jet plane......

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

........soon he will be with his DS

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There's so much of him to love :)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Don't know when he'll be back again....

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Oh, Babe, he has to go...

But will he fit that tiny tourist head?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I noticed I can read real discussions tonight except for two people I put on ignore faster than ever.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Man that flight attendant is fucked when she tries to bring the beverage cart down the aisle.

Juice: "excuse me miss, is the in flight meal chacken fangers?"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^lol

Funny pic!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hope they secure him in a good spot to balance the load

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement