tuscl

Oldest hoe you've fucked?

Wednesday, December 2, 2015 2:56 PM
Taking a quick break from extinguishing these trolls. How old is the oldest hoe you've fucked? By hoe I mean stripper. All strippers are hoes, don't let anyone try to convince you they're not. Anyways I'm a young buck at 24, the oldest is this 33 year old MILF that I recently fucked. Them older ladies sure know how to pleasure a man!

11 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    50 no joking
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Gross! Saggy ass skin and titties for sure!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    She was a ho not a civi....so saggy tits don't really happen with breast implants...she was well maintained for the mileage im sure she had
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I see you playa, ain't nothing with getting some couga love.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    She was still a dancer at 46 but didn't look a day over 35 in broad daylight. A very nice pair of DD's and very toned and one of the best looking ladies working Heartbreakers in Columbia SC
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Not sure her exact age, but she was in her 40's and admitted to being in her 40's. Looked to be in her mid 30's facially and had a body most 20 year olds would envy. Oldest dancer I got a dance from but no extras, was a 50 year old bodybuilder, tight firm body and huge implants.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    No really...27
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My oldest sex partner was mid 50's but she wasn't a dancer. I never fucked a dancer older than mid 20's; I can get girls 30+ for free so why pay for it?
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    When I was 21..... I fucked a civie that was 43..... and she had a nice tight body and perfect man mades.
  • Fanky
    9 years ago
    She was still a dancer at 46 but didn't look a day over 35 in broad daylight. A very nice pair of DD's and very toned and one of the best looking ladies working Heartbreakers in Columbia SC Ooooooo, i remember her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion