tuscl

Stripper Snap Chats?

JamesSD
California
How many of you guys follow or communicate with strippers by snapchat?

I follow two local dancers who have posted their SC names on their instagrams. It's an occasionally interesting peek, as both post plenty of pictures of their dogs, one of her "bae", along with a healthy marijuana habit. They also do post pics of themselves dressed for work and occasional dressing room pics.

I also used to occasionally snap with another dancer, but she's since gone AWOL, and 90% of it was the usual "working tonight, come, see me" stuff.

It does seem like a lot of girls don't snap for work; older regulars don't snap, and night girls don't care as much about regulars.

Any of you PLs follow or snap dancers?

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Interesting. An alternative social media, where the restrictions are less?

Could work if the displays on the mobile devices are large enough. Better than just texting back and forth.

I NEVER use the regular social media myself. Cannot stand it!

SJG

Jefferson Airplane, 30 Seconds Over Winterland
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJemA-e…

Santana, Tanglewood 1970
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8dGh1iE…

Santana reunited with homeless ex band member
    http://www.repubblica.it/spettacoli/musi…

Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2rVpnWn…
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I need to get on that!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If your desiring a GF experience this is a good idea to follow and communication with different social media outlets

If you want the fantasy then this is a very bad idea due to the fantasy being killed to over exposure
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Love me some snapchat.

On their stories, lots of pics of food, them partying, whatever particular mundance they feel like complaining about, and the occasional sexy but not too sexy pic.

But they'll occasionally send me private snaps with more provocative pics, which is awesome
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Love me some snapchat.

On their stories, lots of pics of food, them partying, whatever particular mundance they feel like complaining about, and the occasional sexy but not too sexy pic.

But they'll occasionally send me private snaps with more provocative pics, which is awesome
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Nuts is right that it can deflate the fantasy a bit. In one case it's clear she hates work... Of any kind. The other both drinks heavily and smokes up before work. Shes good at pole tricks, which is impressive since she's never sober.
    She also looks hotter before putting on her stripper make up.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The less I usually know about a dancer the more attracted I usually am.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    any one use snap cash? it's a free way to send money to snap chat users. strippers have milked me for it before. I have paid for OTC with it as well. There are no fees like there are with western union.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ interesting
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I haven't used snapcash, but paying for OTC that way seems reasonable. Just realize every transaction is recorded, so cash is best.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Huh, never heard of snapcash! The only way I've ever sent money to a stripper is: she texts me a copy of a void check, I use her name and account number to depost money in her account, or I use the routing number to just do an electronic transfer. If she wants to go this way, she has to make it convenient for me, and there has to be some level of trust. Otherwise, I'm a cash-only customer :) Although snapcash sounds like an interesting option too...
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We seem to be fastly heading towards a cashless society where a monger's complete financial anonymity will most likely be compromised (i.e. digital trail of some sort)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im sure when that time comes we will figure it out
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ where there's a will there's a way - me suppose
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion