tuscl

Tuscl has more Trolls than you think....tell us after the link wich one you are

After reading the article in the link below on the 18 different kind of Trolls come back and tell us which one is your favorite, the ones you hate, the ones you are and the ones you can't believe are trolls

Tuscl has a lot more than u think

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/…

23 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    well I guess I would be "The Priggish Grammar Troll" but I've realized my crusade is a lost cause when it comes to you, Joose.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    BTW - I didn't see anything about a troll that likes to eat Chacken Fangers with BBQ sauce and cruise Backpage for his future wife - what is that troll called?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure Your also s failure
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    According to that 99% of thr members here are trolls
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I was just going to say the same thing
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    And this one time, i went to band camp, and i stuck a flute...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    And this one time i went to a strip club, and i got motor boated
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    And this one time, i went to band camp, and i stuck a flute...
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This is important because it just goes to show the hypocrisy on tuscl....tuscl at least on the board is like 99% trolls trolling trolls
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    LOL "Trolls trolling trolls"...we must all be desperate for payday because not only do we do this, we even read and comment on it. SC was out clubbing the other day; it must be nice to have money.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol^^^
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    It's ducking important
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    $$$
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm not a troll -- I'm just an enabler
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • s88
    9 years ago
    This place is like 4chan. If I got a dozen or 2 of you tusclers out IRL in one room togethers, would you still say this shit to each other, or will I have a sandwich bag of broken teeth in an hour as a trophy to take home?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    LmfaoRoF
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm the troll that challenges people's worldview. Not sure that's really trolling but the less washed among us seem to think so.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea, it's trolling
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I troll for rockfish, and someday, ahi tuna!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shadow scat and the clubber Calvary is a great examples of the cry baby trolling
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Ppl need to be informed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion