tuscl

Cosplaying Beauties

PhantomGeek
North Dakota
Cosplayers abound at one of the conventions I try to get to every year. Granted, they really aren't supposed to be the main attraction there, but, damn, they've become one of the reasons I keep going back -- and with a camera.

The site below features just 18 such cosplayers. Personally, I think that Red Sonja's the best. Mystique, while well done, is probably the weakest, at least in my opinion.

http://totally.buzzlie.com/18-of-the-hot…

9 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    PG,

Being one of the older TUSCLers, I need to ask what is "Cosplay"?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Jessica nigri can do any cosplay. Those tits are fucking amazing.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "Cosplayers" are costumed role-players. They get into costume and into roles that they play out, at different conventions, shows, and what-have-you, at least as far as I understand. To be honest, I really don't see much difference between being a cosplayer and someone who just shows up at a costume party, other than they're supposed to be acting more like the character they're portraying.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    This is probably a much better and doubtlessly more detailed explanation of cosplay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosplay
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Some of them are hot hot hot
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice post PhantomGeek
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I had to look up what cosplay is. Now I know why I've never heard of it. Not my thing.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Thanks, Joe.

John, it really isn't my thing either, but, damn, there sure is a lot of nice and tasty eye candy.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Some of those costumes look like plastic armor. No good. I want to be able to discern nipples and areolae. The costume should allow at least tittie massaging. Otherwise it is useless, and then any fantasy is destroyed.

Trying to create in real life what is coming from animation is not so good.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion