Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what went wong wat west wuy ?

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

JOOSE - CALM DOWN ON THE FUCKING YOUTUBE LINKS - NOBODY WATCHES THAT SHIT

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Tell that to SJG

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

@juicecunt- why do you insist of posting 20 threads a day? You're bumping all the good threads to the third and fourth page. Thanks a lot fuckhead.

You idiots that enable him are just as bad.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Missionary just got ignored

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Might as well put me on your list with Missionary. I'm tired of your bullcrap posts as well.

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

Damn ATAC I thought we were bros :(

You must have found out I ejaculated on your ATF's face last night?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ this guy has the insults like Donnald Trump

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement