tuscl

A Real Sugar Daddy

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Last night I got to flight club in Detroit extremely late, I think I walked in the door around 1:30am and they close at 2:00am.

It was dead, but the very last set of songs a gorgeous, very young (I'd guess 21 or under) black girl was on stage whose body I'd have to say was a 10 for a petite girl. Anyway she had a nice fake set of boobs and braces. I am willing to bet there's a guy somewhere that paid for both of those procedures setting him back a minimum of $8k, and if I meet him I'd like to thank him.

9 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Your welcome : )
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Could be her own father. I know a guy that paid for his daughter's boob job and she is not, never has been or never will be a stripper.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ in my hometown, moms and dads are buying their girls boob jobs in high school now, and of course braces are a no brainer.

But to have braces in your 20s, that's kinda uncommon. Remember I'm sitting in a club in Inkster, Detroit. If this girls real dad paid for that, she'd likely be going to school over in Ann Arbor at Michigan U instead of working at a strip club.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Hm. I know a black girl with braces and fake boobs who worked at Penthouse about a year ago. I wonder if this could be the same girl. If so, she's about 23.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    I've seen a few older people with braces. Usually, it's because they couldn't afford them when they were younger, but they can now. Also, modern day braces are usually clear, so they are not as unsightly as the old, metal ones.

Maybe once she got the boob job, the new boobs were earning her more money, so she could afford braces too.

Not sure how she afforded the boob job though...
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Your welcome :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ fuck you jackie. You never been to Detroit
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Braces are sometimes used to hold teeth in place for healing during and after periodontal surgery, removal of diseased gum tissue.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    Dentists are in business, many are real salesman. The dentist I went to when I was in my forties tried to talk me into getting braces. My teeth are straight but not perfect. He also wanted to sell me a night guard to keep from grinding my teeth when I sleep. This was before they sold the do it yourself version on TV. I would have been over $200 as I recall.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion