Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You can buy damn near anything at Home depot. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Most every HD down my way has just a bunch of illegals hanging around hoping someone will hire them for day work. I've never seen a woman, or at least one I could recognize as such.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

We are all so much safer now that this woman is in jail. Not.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

LW,

Of course! She was going to lure an unsuspecting gentleman to a tub full of ice and extricate a kidney from him!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Offer a woman $100 for sex, and then bitch when she takes it.

Fucking losers.

Profile picture for sshrfrsky
sshrfrsky
•

Honey, I'm going to Home Depot to get started on the project you've been nag... asking me to do for the past six months. But I think it's going to cost $100 more than expected.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Home Depot....Wow...I would have not been surprised at Walmart as anything goes there.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Geez. She's a working girl. At least she's offering a service for the $100.

Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with $2.50. What a work it girl, now work it girl...

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Gives new meanings to backpage escort ads that offer to take care of "Morning Wood"

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Ho Depot

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement