tuscl

Awkward stage timing ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I'm not big into stage-tipping and hardly-ever sit stage-side nor do I approach the stage too often for tipping.

Sometimes I'll be sitting back and then finally decide to tip the dancer on stage; but by the time I finally made up my mind and I walk towards the stage w/ my measly couple of singles; sometimes it is at the end of the dancer's set and I manage to make it to the stage as she is wrapping up her set and walkng off – and then I have to make a PL U-turn and go back to my seat w/o having actually had a chance to tip and interact w/ the dancer – for some reason I find that kind of a bit embarrassing and I tell myself that happened b/c I'm cheap about tipping the stage LOL.

Have you had this bad stage-timing happen to you – did it feel awkward?

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I have always felt it rude to get up from your seat or walk away from the stage when a girl is on.

So therefore, you only want to come to the stage when you are prepared to stay and keep tipping for the remainder of her set.

And then when that is done, you want to get up and leave before the next girl gets into view of the stage, but after your girl has come around to pick up her tips and say thank you.

Now for example at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, there are lots of guys there eating their lunch. They often have favorite girls who they tip after the girl is off stage and comes around to visit.

For most PL's, who want to play with the girl some when she is on stage, it is a judgment call when to approach.

SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I used to feel awkward tipping at the rail, but now I enjoy it. You get a unique view of the dancer and they truly do appreciate it. When I'm tied up with regulars but there's a dancer I like and have in my sights, I'll tip her $20 on stage as I tell them I can't do dances tonight, but to remember me. I've found this is actually a good technique to cultivate future regulars. They DO remember me if I go back in a few days, and then they're like flies on shit. It's a great investment.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    LOL I have been in the "U-turn" around situation before. Heading towards the stage to tip a hot dancer only to find out she's getting off and an ugly is getting on. I like to stage tip before doing dances just to get a small sample. Helps to eliminate getting dancers from girls with BO/hygiene issues.

I hate going to clubs where girls get off stage and then troll around asking for $1 tips. How pathetic!
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Sometimes the stage set is 2 songs other times it is 3 songs and also 4 song stage set. At Penthouse Detroit they have four difference stages and girls will do a stage set on each stage during peak hours. Having four different girls up dancing gives the place eye candy variety but it means less time for the girls to sit around and chat at the bar with you.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Never happened. I sit stage side most of the time. Only time I'm not at the stage is if I'm at the bar getting a drink or with a stripper.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Cmon Papi - if you decide to approach the stage at the end of her set you gotta realize that you risk her walking away and you'll be standing there looking pretty stupid. Tip her sooner, like at the beginning of her last song or something.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Sometimes one loses track of where the song is (middle, end?) or one loses track or does not know how many songs her set is.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    So tip as soon as you see one you like.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Geez – it's not as if it happens *every* fucking time I go tip - as I mentioned; I'm not that big into the stage thing so it's not as if it's a skill I feel I need to hone in – was just asking if it ever has happened to you – not asking for a tutorial on stage-tipping (alhtough you can post w/e your opinion is)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Sometimes one loses track of where the song is (middle, end?) or one loses track or does not know how many songs her set is.

Exactly what kind of drugs u on papi ? I want some
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Papi,when you do make it to the stage with your measly couple of singles does she eat them?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It happens. It doesn't really bother me. If I really want to tip her, I'll try to catch her and just give her a couple bucks with some kind of "Sorry I was so slow getting up there" comment.

I'll only do that when I'm interested in talking to her further, though.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I think a lot of people on here are on drugs.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've had it happen a few times, and like gmd I'll take that opportunity to go hand it to her in person if I think she's lap worthy.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It Happens. I see occassionally guys get up to tip while the dancer is leaving. no big deal.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Because the girls legally have to cover up between being on stage and interacting with customers, theres a gap when they get dressed. Girls here also tipwalk.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    I have had it happen to me, but I laugh it off because it does feel a little awkward. I look at it like this, it is more her loss than mine, as I may feel awkward, but I still have my money in my hand. If she is so hot that I want to try for her attention again, then next time I make sure to be at the stage when she first comes on, so to make sure not to end on an awkward note.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It has happened to me a few time but no big loss. I like to wait for the final song of a 3 set appearance for 2 reasons. Firstly they are usually as nude as they are going to get by then and secondly I like to be the last person they see while on stage in hopes that they will remember me more and thus come over to me.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    ^^^True dat. Be the last one they see before they leave the stage has worked the best for me. Usually a twenty dollar bill makes them happy too. At least in the one club I have visited recently. In the other, the stripper comes around for tips, and timing that is pretty much impossible since they don't do that in the same direction each time.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

Since they all seem to do the tip walk in our area, I just wait for them. If I care to make an impression, I don't just give the $1 or $2.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've done the U turn many times but for a different reason. I like to be the only guy tipping so a lot of times I'll wait for the other stage tipping PLs to leave before I go up. Wait too long and she walks off as I'm walking up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion