tuscl

You just keep being yourself JohnSmith68!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I don't know if your stories are the truth, exaggeration, or totally fictional, but they sure are entertaining! Sometimes I skip when they are too long, but when I read them I usually say "brilliant story" to myself!

The reality is that none of us can be at all certain of the truthfulness of posts on here! I assume there is a big component of fiction! Especially if the poster claims to be something silly, like a lion that wears a suit! But who knows?

Regardless, keep being entertaining! Being entertaining = brilliant!

However, if you really are as fixated on the DS as it seems you really should seek some sort of professional help! I have it on good authority that she's given a BJ to a vulture! ;)

Sorry...couldn't resist!

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't think JS69 is exaggerating in his stories. I believe that he is being truthful. No reason to exaggerate when the truth is awesome.

:)

SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    No disrespect to JohnSmith69 intended! All I really meant is that it doesn't matter if they're the truth! His stories are brilliantly entertaining regardless of their veracity!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Objection your Honor.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    let me tell you something dirtybutt.... every motherfucker on here does nothing but tell lies all day - BUT there's on exception - the mang JUICE - always be preachin' the truth...lol!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What is the fucking deal w/ al this JS69 bashing (or anyone else)? To the best of my knowledge he does not bash or go after anyone nor is he rude/disrespectful.

Not that you have to agree w/ him or anyone else – everyone can disagree w/ anyone; but why make it personal and constantly hurl insults – that says more about the insulter than JS, IMO – if you disagree w/ him; state it and state your counterpoints or w/e; but really; what is it gained by personal insults?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    BTW OP – stop minimizing JS; he is JohnSmith69 not JohnSmith68

:)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Honestly I expect different from a full grown man. Who brags about fucking a 19 year old ho? If he has so much money like he claims, he should be fucking a different stripper every week. That would be something to brag about.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Actually JS69 talks about banging 4 different strippers. DS1, DS2, Videogirl and freegirl
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    ^ It also sounds like he's auditioning any number of other strippers, just for variety or for his harem, too.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "let me tell you something dirtybutt.... every motherfucker on here does nothing but tell lies all day - BUT there's on exception - the mang JUICE - always be preachin' the truth...lol!!!!!"

Brilliant!

Plus I've earned a new nickname! Double brilliant! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion