tuscl

How much time do you spend reading, studying reviews

Also do you just read in your area or other locations for trips or entertainment ? Are you looking for Pacific thangs ?

25 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Pacific Ocean?
    Pacific University?

Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I look for Pacific and Atlantic thangs – I'm bi-ocean
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If you come to Pacific Beach, bring your A game, cuz most guys and girls look like this......

http://fullspike.com/_bodybuilding/_body…
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, i just knew some one would fall for that simple trolling trick lol...i could not resist

But papi chulo seriousness

I spend about 2-4 hours daily deepens if im off or not . I read mainly for extras in seedy clubs and eye candy in upscale outfits. I read in every state because im very willing to travel if the club can deliver my goods. I also read for entertainment purposes and keeping up with my tuscl buddies and what they been up to
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I spend so much time reminding people of what a homo RickyBoy is that I have no time to read reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I look thru the daily reviews about 2x/day since they seem to be posted more or less at that rate.

I have a system for sifting thru da reviews:

+ I start reading from Florida on since any states b/f that don't really interest me at least for now; and then as I proceed in the list from FL I only look at the city name in the proceeding states and the reviewer name and if either one interests me I read that review (i.e. I'll look at reviews of Atlanta and Dallas clubs; etc since those are cities that interest me SC-wise)

+ Within FL I usually just read the South FL clubs (my area) and Cocoa Beach

+ I then do a keyword search in the whole list of daily reviews for keywords “black”; “AA”; “ebony”; and “african”; this often helps me zero-in on reviews of black clubs or mixed clubs with a good # of black dancers – with this method is how I've become aware of many of the black SCs across the country and put a few of them on my to-do/bucket list
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Very nice tips papi.thank you yo
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I can't wait for nut's next thought provoking question
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Juice is like the Oprah Winfrey of TUSCL
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, fuckers lol
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I look at reviews in the Phoenix area and I look at reviews for areas where I might travel. I also read the reviews of people who post regularly in the discussions.

I will also read reviews for clubs I've been to before in other cities and the FFK clubs in Europe even though I'll probably never go.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I really want to visit Europe
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ you know Europe is not in the United States right?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This mothafucka is definitely retarded - but that's why I love him.

If I am going somewhere new or somewhere I haven't been in awhile I will read up on the reviews to see what's going on. Aside from that I rarely read the reviews at leisure.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I think Juice has a tumor...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I thank juice lost a marble
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, fuckers
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I slipped on a marble and fell down
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    It costs less than a cup of coffee a day to sponsor a tuscl pl
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "This mothafucka is definitely retarded - but that's why I love him.

If I am going somewhere new or somewhere I haven't been in awhile I will read up on the reviews to see what's going on. Aside from that I rarely read the reviews at leisure."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I spend so much time reminding people of what a homo RickyBoy is that I have no time to read reviews."

Double brilliant!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    It costs less than a cup of coffee a day to sponsor a tuscl pl

Quade AAAA Brilliant
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "It costs less than a cup of coffee a day to sponsor a tuscl pl

Quade AAAA Brilliant"

Brilliant! Are you advertising for the "save the just_the_nuts foundation"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion