tuscl

SCing as a girl

Daybreaker
I can make or break your day 😏
Saturday, November 21, 2015 2:08 PM
No cover charge, ever, which is nice. Last time I was at my choice club, a drunk guy approached me to shake my hand and tell me I was "phenomenal" after he sat watching me watch the dancers for awhile. I must have had a seriously pervy look on my face that night ;) I really love the dancers who treat me like they treat their male customers. I'm there for the same reason the guys are, after all. God bless T&A.

20 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm going to try SCing as a girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some clubs actually do not allow unaccompanied female custies.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    SCing as a girl is about the only way that I know how to do it.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Haha really though...it would suck to be turned away. I've actually been going with guys mostly. Maybe I should try SCing as a guy?
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Lopaw, how long have you been going to clubs?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Many a dancer seem to not like dealing w/ female custies in the club; specifically those accompanied by a guy; apparently some female custies get jealous once they see a stripper all over their man; I assume the guys you go w/ may be guy-friends; but strippers may not know this.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    @jackslash DO ITTT
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lopaw has street cred on this topic. She often eats at strip clubs.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Mmm then she's the one to talk to!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @motorhead- True. Ioften partake of stripclub food. I figure whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. @Daybreaker- I visited my first stripclub in 2001 and became a hard core monger by 2004. I prefer high mileage nude clubs ;)
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    I went to just a regular bar tonight. So many hipster guys and no tits anywhere. Such a letdown ;) @lopaw may need to pm you, to learn a thing or two from a fellow female monger. I'm a monger-in-training.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Female customers almost always get much better treatment than make customers even if the guy is spending a lot more money. This became obvious many years ago so I've resigned myself to the reality of this principle.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Just last weekend we decided to actually sit up in the VIP section where you can see over the whole stage and relax on some nice couches. We've sat up there before but usually prefer to sit at the stage. i had to pay the extra but mrs sea got up there free. We find it funny all the women who go with their gay male friends.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    At my mainclub girls pay full price, which yields many angry yelp reviews.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I try to get in free by wearing my "No one knows I'm a lesbian" t-shirt but it doesn't work. :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I SC with girls often -- many times, strippers I'm OTCing with, or ex-strippers, but also sometimes bodyrub girls I've taken "OTC" -- and the main thing seems to be that they get to touch waaaaay more. Went SCing with 2 women not too long ago, and they get to spank and knead and slip their fingers all kinds of places, right at the stage, where any contact by me would get instant bouncer attention
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think girls should give back a little for all the extra stuff they are allowed to do. Some some tits when they go up to tip at the main stage. That is if the club allows it and the dancer on stage is game.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Daybreaker: "Maybe I should try SCing as a guy?" You laugh. I was in the club with my ATF one time when three guys and a girl came in. Even in the darkness, I noticed something odd, and remarked on it to her. She told me they were *all* female, and came in about once a month.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    ^^^ girls posing as guys. Too much money to burn ?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @Daybreaker - feel free to PM me if you'd like. I am a wealth of perverted knowledge after 11 years of hard core mongering. @gmd - your story reminded me of one time that I was washing my hands in the ladies room of a local divey club, when I saw what I thought was a guy walk in. I was just about to say something when "she" said "Hi - how YOU doin'?" in her best Joey Tribiani voice. Glad I didn't say anything because there was a 100% chance that she would have kicked my ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion