Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

i think Nina is Dougsters DS ?

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just saying....it's kinda obvious

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I can tell she likes me by how riled she gets by the things I say about.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ I don't think that will work, she brags she's 1 of 3 strippers in all of Detroit that doesn't do extras or OTC.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

We should get Nina in the Juice Crew. She can maul.

She would haft to screw da hole crew !!

^^^^ I don't think that will work, she brags she's 1 of 3 strippers in all of Detroit that doesn't do extras or OTC.

Fuck that ho....keep yo DS Dougster

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Juice already has a Juice Ho Crew, with Nina, Poledancer, Diva, Stiletto, Wicked Gypsy, and a couple of Papi's girls

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

The sexual tension is building. When they finally meet up, they are going to have some wild sex.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Mikeya lol

Ranukam this is true so true it will be unpaid sex

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

lol Mikey. You find the best pictures TJC

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I think Juice's favorite song isn't: "I like big Butts."

It's: "I like big guts."

That picture Mikey posted just gives more evidence to the theory...

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Juice can anoint Nina as the bottom-bitch of his crew

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

mikeya Just get a room, it would be so much fun to hear you write as JS69, about you and Nina. You could start the story " it was the best of times, it was the worst of times "

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement