tuscl

Acceptable attire on SW

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Saturday, November 21, 2015 6:02 AM
So I'm doing my monthly search on stripper web, mostly for shits and giggles, and come across some stupid ass posts which help save me money. It reminds me of what goes on in the club and what I'm not missing out on. So there's a question in customer conversation about appropriate attire. Sorry I can't provide a link. Anyway? All the stripper web girls basically stated that there is no way in any situation that sweat pants/gym shorts would be acceptable. This was the overwhelming majority of responses. It's quite the opposite of what I see when I go to the club. I would say half of the guys are in sweat pants/gym shorts. The others are in jeans or loose fitting pants. You will find maybe 1 out of 5 that are dressed up in business type wares. This is pretty much the same across all clubs I frequent, but it is during the day. Now I know it's stripper web, but come on could there be that much disparity on what is stated on SW and what actually occurs. Things that make you go hmmmmm! YMMV....

40 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I got kicked out of a club for being cammando in gym shorts one time
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I do agree with you on this subject
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sweat pants or basketball shorts is my preferred attire (contrast to RickyBoy's The System). Can't remember any strippers complaining, although who knows what they say when I can't hear them. I've been to three clubs, however, (one in Portland, one in El Paso, and one in NYC) who told me I did not meet their dress code, however, and would have to come back wearing something different.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^you got kicked out for fucking a chicken once too
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ No, it was a duck.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Dougster aka Nubster also fucked a duck one... Or twice... Or every night before bed.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I he was yelling "AFLAC!" but it might have been "ASSFUCK!"
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Nina sure is riled today. :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Anyway the general consensus on SW was not in favor of sweats OR suits. It was more along the casual / business casual attire.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Nubster sure is feeling unloved and ugly today.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear that your anxiety disorder makes you feel unloved and ugly, Nina? Do you strip to help compensate for that in addition to taking the benzos?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I called you unloved and ugly and your response is to call me unloved and ugly. Lmao. You started shit with me and are our of retorts so now you're mirroring what I say? I didn't expect you to waive the white flag so quickly, although I knew from the start that you are no match for me. I win, you lose. Just go find a bridge and jump.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Not only is riled up, but projecting her suicidal thoughts again. Guess that's what happens when people self-medicate replacing recreational with psychiatric meds they are supposed to be taking.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Anyway, yesterday I was concerned about the "physical symptoms" here anxiety disorder triggers. I didn't realize she also obsessed with suicide. I'm going to have to bail on this one
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Dougster the Nubster, your post is made up entirely of fallacies because you have no true insults for me. You're losing so badly I would feel sorry for you, but you brought this on yourself so I don't. I never alluded to suicide, have never and would never contemplate it, yet you keep bringing it up. Suicide is yet another one of your obssessions. I might have anxiety, but YOU need anti-psychotic meds.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Seriously, Nina. No kidding around here. When people start projecting suicidal thoughts on here like you are on, I don't want the liability. I'm outta here!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    You won't be missed. Fyi you brought up suicide, I never did. I'm happy with my life, you're a miserable ugly jealous fuck and your life is worth less than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. Bounce, little man.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Sooooo yea to sweatpants and gym shorts?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Guys who wear basketball shorts always dribble before they shoot.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I think it says something about the type of person you are if you wear gym shorts to a strip club.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Wear what you like. My dentist and mechanic don't care what I wear
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm not on SW so I don't give a shit what they have to say. :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Some clubs also have dress codes.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Wore shorts for the first time to a SC a couple weeks ago. It was rather enjoyable. Like most things in life, there's a time and place. I'd probably only do it at that one club, but it's fun there. Even clubs that don't have official dress codes have 'unofficial' codes. If everyone's in jeans and you have a suit, you're no better off than you are if the situation is reversed. I usually wear dress pants and a collared shirt, but I got the same amount of attention when I went in a T shirt and shorts. I think being clean matters more.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Most dancers that I talk to are under the mistaken impression that the better dressed a guy is, the more money he has. With me, the exact opposite is true. The sluttier I am dressed, the more paid fun I am planning to have. If I ever came to a club dressed up, it means that I had no time to prepare and probably am not planning to do much. Bye Nubster.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I find going commando in khaki shorts and a cotton t-shirt is perfect. They are both soft for her and add pleasure for me. It looks good and I generally get more attention. I wore a football jersey one recent Sunday after meeting with friends to watch football elsewhere and was ignored for a good part if of the visit. Finally was visited by two of my faves at the club and had a good time. I thought it might make a good conversation starter for the dancers to ask about the jersey or talk about football but other than my faves no one stopped to ask about it.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ---->"All the stripper web girls basically stated that there is no way in any situation that sweat pants/gym shorts would be acceptable. This was the overwhelming majority of responses. It's quite the opposite of what I see when I go to the club. I would say half of the guys are in sweat pants/gym shorts." -----> So, this is one of those areas where I take into account the SW posing factor, where the girls are just lying to each other to seem more hardcore and awesome. And yes, I realize there's tons of that here, too :) This part is true, IMO: ===> SW girls (and most strippers, in fact) don't like when guys wear sweats or basketball shorts. This part is not true, IMO; ===> SW girls (and most strippers) will refuse to do dances for guys who wear sweats or basketballs shorts. (Just like, as chili palmer has relayed, a lot of those militantly-anti-extras SW girls are doing extras in real life) For myself, I dress with what makes ME comfortable and happy in the strip club -- and outside it, since I often SC with my buddies, and we might end up going drinking afterwards or otherwise hanging out in the city. So I basically dress as if I'm going to a bar where there will be women I'll want to socialize with, dark jeans, cool shoes, athletic-cut graphic-tee or button-down shirt, which is what I'll want to be wearing anyway if we head out to party in the Mission post-SCing. There's no strategy about it making the strippers like me more, it's just what's the most "me", if that makes sense.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    A guy dressed in something comfortable yet appropriate such as khakis and a polo, or slacks and a button down, or even jeans and a nice shirt or sweater, w/e, will get a good reception from most smart strippers. Not saying a business suit isn't cool too, 'cause it's fine, but might come off as a bit pretentious and pretentious guys don't tend to be the biggest spenders. I get that some guys are just getting off work so a suit is fine with me. Generally a guy wearing sweats or basketball shorts won't get a lot of attention from me. I'll snag them if it's a busy home game night with a "wanna dance?" hustle, but I won't target them as spenders. Casual but well dressed men are the most approachable, imo. With that being said, a current regular of mine from the south is here every other month or so on contracts. The first night I met him he was very... Eh... Underdressed. Baggy oversized t-shirt and worn jeans. I sat w/him because he was like the only customer there. Within 60 seconds he asked me for dances and spent over a grand that night. Once he became a regular he would stay there my entire shift and a couple times he left at like midnight to go change and came back in his PAJAMA pants.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I have heard them complain about sweat pants before. But I don't give a shit. i wear all kinds of shit to the SC.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    You know what I wear to a strip club? My regular clothes. Meaning, I'm not dressed to the nines, but I'm also not wearing the rags I put on to do yardwork. To me, having a strip club "outfit" is a bit much. Outside of their expected first priority (being the tonnage of green in your wallet), I think that dancers care more about customers being clean and not being threatening or serial-killer creepy. I see guys in the SCs wearing gym shorts, and I know that a fair number of them do that to improve the sensation during a lap dance. Most dancers don't care, but I know of some that regard those guys as being a little too pervy (even though that's why we're there; I never said it makes sense) and avoid them. By dressing "neutral", I try to stay off a dancer's "avoid" list. Anywho, that's my two cents. Regards, Ishmael
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    NinaBambina, how come half the guys in the clubs are in sweats and gym shorts? I can't make this up, of course it is different in your part of the world where u freeze your ass off that way. I'm warm weather environs I think this is the norm, just like sweaters and jeans with long overcoats would be the norm in the Midwest. Also, I think SW girls, to my point, are walking contradictions. In fact strippers are walking contradictions since they are conditioned to get rewarded for being hypocritical. Saying one thing and doing the opposite without repercussions is such a norm that stripping is the only venue where it pays to lie. My theory is that strippers love the guys in sweatpants and gym shorts for the simple fact that they can play them easier. It is a clear signal why they have come to the club, and as long as you don't get hit with shrapnel, the dancer is ok with earning a low hustle score. Time is money and this is why I believe strippers luv the men who dress this way. Too bad a SW stripper always gotta be talking that smack about their pl's instead of embracing them. Sweat pants man pays the bills real fast!
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    In AZ, year round I wear dark colored khaki shorts commando, usually with a Hawaiian style shirt. I would prefer to wear sandals, but have had my toes skewered enough by stilettos that I wear sneakers instead.
  • ffpd
    9 years ago
    I had a dancer last winter (in the cold upper Midwest no less) tell me that I SHOULD wear sweats instead of the jeans I was wearing. She told me it's like "wearing a double condom" in jeans, and sweats are much more comfortable for both the the dancer and the gentleman. Go figure.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    This!! ^^^^ you've found a truthful stripper, and not one on Stripperweb. Treat her right, by cumming in your pants and giving her a $10 tip on top of the dance prices.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Yeah in NYC, you CANNOT wear sweats/gym shorts. Jeans at some clubs, business casual and better at others. Nothing else beyond the two.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    azdd I've thought a lot about not wearing sandals, however I've yet been skewered by the stilettos. I'm sure we've seen each other in passing, probably with a big wet spot nicely concealed in our dark colored shorts. Haven't gone commando yet, but would like to know the dancer's response when they find out you're not wearing underwear? I would figure they smile and know their job is made easier for collecting that cash.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I find in nicer clothes I get more attention... ... from ROBs. My kinda girls don't care what I wear.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    I am confused on where you put any significant amount of money in even a Polo shirt and shorts. Do basketball shorts require you to bring a purse?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JamesSD is correct. Even though I prefer to dress as a slob, I know that how a guy dresses makes a big difference to women. It is not fair, but that is how it is. Also, consider all the unfair standards we expect women to meet. SJG
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I found out during my last SC trip(s) that the neat little pocket on the inside of my basketball shorts can hold about $450 in 20s, 10s, and 5s pretty easily.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion