tuscl

Why would ANYONE go to this club right now?

Friday, November 20, 2015 8:47 AM
There is a club in my area called Platinum Plus. It used to be the best club in town hands down, at least in my opinion. But then due to having a lot of police calls to the place and the religious squares in the area making a fuss, the club was sut down. They then made a deal to reopen. But under that "deal", there are cameras everywhere the police can look at anytime, the dancers now wear pasties, and there is no contact allowed. The other two main clubs in town still have nudity and contact, and you can still get extras at them. PP now stands for Police and Pasties. But yet their lot still fills up. Why would anyone go there instead of Lust or Scores Trophy Club, where you can have a much better time? I'm puzzled!

11 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Uuuuuhhhhmmmm RICK !!!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    As long as they have chacken fangers on the food menu Juice would go.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    They just reopened so the customers have not had a chance yet to see how lame it is now. Their sister clubs in Columbia are dying too.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    They need more Fangers !!!!!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    The one thing that might get me in the club -- the knowledge that the remaining girls' customer base and revenue has probably dropped enough, that there are OTC deals to be had.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Ah, ok, I missed the fact that you said the lot still fills up, as if you don't believe there's been a drop in customers. Nevermind my previous post :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea negotiations for sex in a club with cops watching on video and audio cameras Stupid ass bitch
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I would go just to troll and piss ppl off...maybe PP can banned me
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    So.... The police in that town have enough time on their hands to be sitting around watching live CCTV in the cop shop? What happens if they see something inappropriate? Do they jump on their mopeds and scoot over there to make an arrest? Seriously, don't they have better things to do? What is this town? Mayberry?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I would trest it like McD but if there were nno automatic flushers i would leave a duce in the bowl
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Warhack you nailed the hammer with that nail something good
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion