tuscl

BYOB strip clubs: what's your favorite beer?

DandyDan
North Iowa
If you live in Iowa (or fairly close, I am from Omaha), they have plenty of bring your own beer strip clubs there. I also know of one in Kansas. Anyway, what's your favorite beer or drink? My theory is if you are going to pay a lot for lapdances, you might as well pay a lot for the beer you bring into the club, so I generally get either Rolling Rock or Leinenkugel's Red. Of course, you can bring whatever beer you want, so what would you bring?

3 comments

• FONDL
    21 years ago
    Actually I rarely take anything with me to a BYOB club, I'd just as soon not drink in a strip club. Also I usually do my clubbing in the afternoon when it's least crowded and I rarely drink during the day. On the rare times that I do take something, it's usually some gin premixed in a plastic tonic bottle. A lot of BYOB clubs around here don't allow glass bottles.
  • FONDL
    21 years ago
    I like Yuengling, Fosters or one of the other Canadian beers (the Fosters you get here is brewed in Canada), all of which are a little heavier than most American beers but lighter than most European ones. Funny that you mentioned Rolling Rock - when I was in college a long time ago that was one of the really cheap local beers that we bought when we couldn't afford anything decent. Years later it was bought out and the new owners promoted it as an upscale beer and raised the price, and suddenly it was in. Nobody bought it when it was cheap but by raising the price it's now a big seller. Same beer, different image. Try Yuengling.
  • verfolgung
    21 years ago
    Killian's Irish Red, or a bottle of wine. It's always nice to be able to offer what your drinking to a dancer in a BYOB club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion