tuscl

Atlanta help/recommendations!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I'm going to be in ATL Thurs, Fri, and Sat. I definitely want to hit Follies, based on all that has been said, but I'll mostly be busy with friends during the day. So two questions...

What do you guys recommend for an evening place? No disrespect to African Americans, but I really like girls with light skin. Redhead > Blonde > Brunette, but the biggest for me is caucasian or lighter-skinned Latina with a "girl next door" look (few or no tattoos, no ridiculous fake boobs). As long as some girls are likely to fit that bill I'll be happy!

When does night shift at Follies begin? Since it has been said that it becomes a black club at night I'd prefer avoiding it.

Thanks in advance and reviews will be forthcoming! :)

20 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Cheetahs is a perfect place for light skin eye candy and chilling with friends
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    @CrazyJoe---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Completely agree guys. MANG i tell you this board has some idiots.

Go windee da poo on her honey pot and eat dat good good

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

My newest raview

www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=457971
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Night shift at Follies begins at 8PM. Cheetah or Pink Pony at night for eye candy. Tattletales or Oasis at night for more than just eye candy but you'll have to spring for VIP to get it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    4got if you go into Follies at night you're likely to get robbed with your Toms and polo golf shirt!!!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Plenty of natural white girls at cheetah. Not sure about follies.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I would go to cheetah for what you want. Just be prepared for very low mileage so it's just eye candy. Pink pony has equally low mileage with dancers that aren't nearly as attractive. I would not go to follies at night. I've heard good things about tattletales but have never been. Oasis was a waste of time when I went several years ago so I've never been back.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    So im the first to say Cheetahs and most of you are saying what i just said. So you telling me nobody can say +1 juice, i agree with juice, juice knows what's up, juice is da mang ???? Nobody !

Fuck you too then : )

@CrazyJoe---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

My newest raview

o • But I only troll Juice. Luckily he's got a nice demeaner about it and is a good sport.

While I'm at it...

"Juice how many times have you dropped your phone in the toilet while taking a shit and masturbating at the same time, while looking at backpage ads on your phone?"

All i need is one mo drank

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

If you love bringing buckets of chicken into strip clubs then you'll love the ladies of backpage

Imagine jumping in a BoUnCY castle full of boobs! Every strip club needs one of these

metro.co.uk/2014/06/28/boob-bouncy-castl…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juice is da mang! Juice knows what makes those bitches wet, that's why they call him Juice.

Is that good?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Finally

Thank you : )
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts
    Joined March 2015

Last Seen November 2015

Reviews 6
    Articles 3
    Discussions 286
    Comments 1,885
    Reviewed Clubs 5

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

I guess learn to fold your money into a duck or flowers or what ever you can fold cash into...shit just wade it up into little balls and toss them in her face as she blows you.

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

o • But I only troll Juice. Luckily he's got a nice demeaner about it and is a good sport.

While I'm at it...

"Juice how many times have you dropped your phone in the toilet while taking a shit and masturbating at the same time, while looking at backpage ads on your phone?"

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

If you love bringing buckets of chicken into strip clubs then you'll love the ladies of backpage

Imagine jumping in a BoUnCY castle full of boobs! Every strip club needs one of these

Member Props
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts
    Joined March 2015

Last Seen November 2015

Reviews 6
    Articles 3
    Discussions 286
    Comments 1,885
    Reviewed Clubs 5

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

I guess learn to fold your money into a duck or flowers or what ever you can fold cash into...shit just wade it up into little balls and toss them in her face as she blows you.

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

While I'm at it...

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

Member Props
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts
    Joined March 2015

Last Seen November 2015

Reviews 6
    Articles 3
    Discussions 286
    Comments 1,885
    Reviewed Clubs 5

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

While I'm at it...

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

Member Props
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts
    Joined March 2015

Last Seen November 2015

Reviews 6
    Articles 3
    Discussions 286
    Comments 1,885
    Reviewed Clubs 5

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

While I'm at it...

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

Member Props
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts
    Joined March 2015

Last Seen November 2015

Reviews 6
    Articles 3
    Discussions 286
    Comments 1,885
    Reviewed Clubs 5

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

While I'm at it...

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

Member Props
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts
    Joined March 2015

Last Seen November 2015

Reviews 6
    Articles 3
    Discussions 286
    Comments 1,885
    Reviewed Clubs 5

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

While I'm at it...

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

Member Props
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts
    Joined March 2015

Last Seen November 2015

Reviews 6
    Articles 3
    Discussions 286
    Comments 1,885
    Reviewed Clubs 5

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

While I'm at it...

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

Member Props
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    just_the_nuts
    Joined March 2015

Last Seen November 2015

Reviews 6
    Articles 3
    Discussions 286
    Comments 1,885
    Reviewed Clubs 5

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

While I'm at it...

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

Member Props
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Thanks to all for the serious and (hopefully) brilliant answers! And Thant to the non-serious posters that at least made me laugh! ;)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, no
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fogot to wipe just try not to get kicked out of follies this time lol..ooo and bring you sum capri sun
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion