• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Left Twix or right Twix?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Left for sure
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't eat candy bars much these days; but my fave 2 growing-up where Hershey's Chocolate bar and Twix – also liked KitKat.

Btw – them bars are getting damn expensive if one buys them single at a convenience store or something – a couple of days ago I went to buy a KitKat at a convenience store and they wanted $1.35 for a little ass single bar – I said no thanks and put that shit back.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Mounds are great
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Butter Nutter lol no, more of a payday guy

$1.35 shit at my location its $1.60

Also y can i buy a 2litter of Mtn Dew for $0.99 ?

@crazy Joe

" I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Completely agree guys. MANG i tell you this board has some idiots.

Go windee da poo on her honey pot and eat dat good good
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mikea dont lie some times you feel like having nuts lol
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sour Skittles is the best candy ever created.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Nutz, yeah you're right
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Hershey with Almonds
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Sour skittles is damn good in ice cream yo
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    @CrazyJoe

---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Completely agree guys. MANG i tell you this board has some idiots.

Go windee da poo on her honey pot and eat dat good good

Sucking the devil's dick
    youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I don't buy candy bars anymore b/c as Papi pointed out they are so damn expensive. A candy bar was 25 cents when I was a kid.

I stock up on chocolate during specials b/c I'm an addict . Either get some peanut butter and crispy M&Ms medium sizes bags when BOGO at Publix. Or the bags of Dove chocolate when BOGO. I also like the mini sizes of various chocolates.

Another good deal is going to Target after a holiday and getting the discounted leftover candy(30% off then 50% off).

I got a big Halloween chocolate bag at ALDIs after Halloween for only $2.25. It was 100 snack size pieces of chocolate. Whoopers, KitKat, Hershey chocolate and Peanut Butter cups. I was curious if it was equal parts each so I counted them out(I actually had 102 pieces). It was half whoopers, about 20 each of the hershey and kitkat and only 10 peanut butter cups. Still a great deal.

I am addicted to chocolate like Papi is addicted to chocolate of a different sort. I have some every day so I stock up on the bargains.

To answer the question I'd probably go with Twix also. But like variety. I'm into Reese Pieces right now.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Dude have you been to dunkin donuts and tried their Reese Pieces Donuts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion