tuscl

Dancer from wealthy family??

Is there such a thing? Or are all of them run-aways, single moms, and/or paying for college? Met one who said family had good money and I see no reason for her to admit otherwise. Looks the part, plays the part, and I should've asked her then what was she doing here.

15 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    My last favorite seemed to be from a moneyed family. I saw pictures of their home and it certainly wasn't a section 8 one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some dancers *do* seem to actually enjoy being strippers and enjoy the life
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I don't think it's impossible. Some wealthy people think they can drink or do drugs without it affecting them, and then when it does affect them, they got nothing else to fall back on. Or they could just be pure nymphomaniacs.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Maybe two, but didn't know them well enough to be certain.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I think it also depends on parenting. If the kid is spoiled and had a trust fund or huge "allowance," then money isn't going to be an issue for them. If the parents have a more grounded approach, the might be used to a more lavish lifestyle that their parents won't accommodate them with at 18 thus they start stripping to keep up with it... I lived in some nice areas, I have actually lived in plenty of the richest cities in MI... We lived in huge houses and weren't hurting but I wouldn't consider myself spoiled compared to our financial means at the time... A couple years later I was 16 and in public housing so things can change. Lol
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    A few over the years have mentioned having a very well to do upbringing. The reasons why they decided to strip seemed to fall in two camps. One of my favorites many years ago came from a very strict domineering family. Her story is that on a whim she decided to try an amateur night in the club, did quite well. She liked both the attention of horny guys, and that she was doing something that her strict family would not approve of.

The second was how Nina said, parents put her on a budget and she was used to lots of money and decided to strip.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    I met who was secretary at legal firm for 3 days and has good car. (She will work remaining 2 working days at club. She was so hot and friendly that the very first time I met her I used strip club atm which I don't do often).
    The other one used to come to strip club as she thought that it will help her to improve her social skills.
    There are lot of other stories I had heard but I am not certain about them.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think "wealthy" and "well off" are two totally different things.

I've know several strippers that had come from good families that had a normal middle class life and the family set aside money for college for the stripper, but she usually ducked everything up.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Like Shailynn said, wealthy and well off are two different things. I'm there quite a few strippers whose families are well off. Wealthy on the other hand, not so much.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Some dancers *do* seem to actually enjoy being strippers and enjoy the life

That was how my ATF was....well off family and just loved dancing and the attention....omfg did she ever enjoy sex.....damn i miss her
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I can think of one stripper I knew who came from an upper-middle class family with parents who had good jobs. I forget the exact circumstances, but her parents stopped subsidizing her party lifestyle and she turned to stripping. She was fairly unique in that she appeared to really embrace the stripping career and became fairly well known. (more strippers I've know think they can keep their career on the down-low.)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    There are dancer's from wealthy families. They are the ones who are honest about familial child sex abuse.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    My parents weren't wealthy but were middle class to upper middle class. I didn't actually have to dance but didn't want to depend on them to help me with college. My parents both had good jobs and lived in a nice area growing up.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Must be the area of the country, where I come from well off is synonymous with wealthy. One of the dancers I knew of who came from a very wealthy family danced at several clubs because her parents cut off her allowance. I only saw her in the summer, when she was back at home. In the fall she went to school in the east coast and mentioned dancing there when in school. She only worked about two years, and I rarely got dances from her, because while she was quite hot, her dances weren't that good.

The Indian (Asian) dancer who's parents were very strict on the other hand gave extremely good dances. Unlike the previous dancer, she worked for about four or five years.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I can only remember one dancer who claimed to come from a wealthy family. But she was always one to tell big stories, so....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion