tuscl

OT: Many killed in French terrorist attacks

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
CNN reporting as many as 60 killed.
Fox News mentioned possibly 100 held hostage.
Bombs and shoot outs.
Obama's speaking right now, I wonder if he'll demand "common sense" gun laws for France?

40 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It was nail bombs. Nice turning a French tragedy into a pro-NRA political rant.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    DAMN SON !
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Nail bombs?

Here's the quote i read

"Several armed men came into the concert," he said. "Two or three men, not wearing masks, came in with what looked like Kalashnikovs and fired blindly on the crowd."

Maybe they were nail guns from a construction site?

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    It has nothing to do with the NRA but I can see how someone with your background fails to realize that. It's not just bombs, they're armed with Aks which I'm sure are banned in France. Lots of good that law did. My side point is they can legislate as many laws as they want but people determined to ignore those laws will do so.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Also I'm not sure but I thought I heard something regarding the Eagles were playing in that concert venue, anyone know?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It wasn't the Eagles. It's a band called something like Death Metal Eagles. Sort of a Spinal Tap affair....
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Oh, what a surprise, terrorist says he's sent from ISIS. Time to build our wall and start profiling for real. Common sense.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Dolphins play the Eagles Sunday.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Desperado.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    100 dead In the concert hall. How many if 25% even or 10% had been carrying firearms and trained how to use them?
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    ^150.

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    How many if 25% even or 10% had been carrying firearms and trained how to use them?

^
    Dougster, not in France. French gun laws make NYC's look like Texas and I'm sure you know that NYC has some very strict laws. France is worse.
    Lots of good that did them tonight.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear if anyone knows anyone affected.

Unfortunately I heard ISiS had shaved their beards and were likely among all the illegal aliens flooding Europe. Obama accepted 100,000 into the US. I thought this might be coming in a number of months but didn't think it would start this early. I mean ISIS probably doesn't have thousands over here yet to raise mayhem unless they came from Mexico. Of Course if ISIS wanted to come here, they probably already are if little kids from Latin America can walk across the border and millions of illegals are already here. We're already a police state with random road blocks and police check points.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Seems to be more sirens than usual in NYC tonight, but not hearing anything on the news. Maybe just coincidence? Or would they do that if they were shuffling people around?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Scary shit, and so sad.

I'll save the politics for another day
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    +1 JamesSD
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Thank god for Facebook!

That is something I never thought I would say until today. My parents are on vacation in Paris for their 40th anniversary and I had tried to call them for almost an hour but wasn't able to get through. During this time my mind was racing with all kinds of horrific thoughts.

Then I heard on the news that Facebook had some sort of safety notification feature they were activating for people in Paris. I immediately logged into my Facebook account for the 1st time in about 3 years. I was greeted with a notification that they had checked in and were safe.

It was more than an hour after I got the notification through Facebook before I could finally get through to them on the phone to find out that their hotel was a good distance from any of the attacks.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Thank goodness whodey.

Strangely enough I had a business associate with me who is French and lives in Burgundy. He was talking about how he doesn't understand Americas strange obsession with guns, and that nobody in France gets murdered with the exception of a jealous husband/wife now and then. He mentioned immigrants in the south of France having guns but it wasn't a big deal because they were just killing each other in rival gangs.

Fell bad for him, he's still here for a week and he has a large family over there.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Ok, so now they say all attackers believed dead and there were five of them. So how you attack seven sites with five guys and three of them at one site? They drove around attacking different sites before getting killed? Call me a bit skeptical.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ it's hard to say - I think give this some time and the whole story will come together in the next few days - French are pretty thorough in their investigations - not a circus like Spain or Italy.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    I think the French counter-terrorism agency is terrible! How can so many incidents happened in such a short of time if those guys are doing a good job??????
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^ How can you say that when you don't know how many incidents have been averted? Terrorists always have the element of surprise and no amount of intelligence is going to stop some slipping through under the radar.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    France made their bed years ago when they started allowing these people into their country. Of course, alot of it had to do with their close ties to Algeria during colonialism. Obama has been dumping Muslim immigrants in the US on average of 100k/year. And you think this type of thing is not going to to happen in the US? Meanwhile, persecuted Christians from the Middle are being denied immigration and have to sneak into the US illegally from Mexico.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    CNN says 153 dead:now:
    -112 were killed at the Bataclan theater.
    -14 were killed on Rue Bichat at the site of the Le Petit Cambodge restaurant, in the 10th district.
    -19 died on Rue de Charonne in the 11th district, outside a bar called La Belle Equipe.
    -Four were killed on Avenue de la Republique, in the 10th district.
    -Four others died outside the Stade de France, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Very sad news.
    I heard 70 Americans were unaccounted for and that it was an American Band playing at the concert where so many died. the band escaped but many inside did not.
    I believe many more are going to believe we are at war with these terrorist groups that want to kill us. Some want to welcome everyone from the area with open arms.
    All these gun free zones in the US have me concerned because that is just a law keeping all legal abiding citizens unarmed and only criminals will be armed. We're shooting ducks thanks to politicians and like minded individuals.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    All these gun free zones in the US have me concerned because that is just a law keeping all legal abiding citizens unarmed and only criminals will be armed. We're shooting ducks thanks to politicians and like minded individuals.

AMEN!!!!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Maybe they were nail guns from a construction site?

Lmfao
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    they're armed with Aks

Lol, big slick ,lol

So is that AK suited or off suited ?

Some one should let them know that AK is overrated and they should try pocket AA
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I hope the French now turn hard line and round up every mohammedan enclave, give them 15 minutes to gather their belongings and put them onto boats and return them to the hell they belong in. This was not some random attack, it took months of preparation and a very large support group and the large enclaves are where the support groups are hiding.. The French have the capability to turn the ISSS strong hold to molten glass. Build the Keystone pipeline and nuke the middle east into the wasteland it aspires to be! The sub-human monsters need to be eradicated like the vermin they they are. Do not give me the crap about the majority of mohammedans are peaceful, history and recent events scream otherwise. Tolerating the behavior makes you culpable!
    How do we deal with them your ask:
    Kill one of ours we kill 10 of yours, kill 10 of ours we kill 100 of yours, kill 1,000 of ours we kill 10,000 of yours, kill any more of ours... lesson is over, school is out we wipe the disease you are from the earth like the plague infested, brain damaged vermin you are.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Sinclair, best post ever. That's exactly what is happening, these people started immigrating to France (and other European countries)and were welcomed with open arms. They were given welfare and chose not to assimilate, work or even learn the language. In addition they started getting power to push their agenda of Sharia law. There have been many stories of European women raped by these cretins. Then they did this along with all the other attacks in the world, like at the Boston Marathon. Meanwhile those who are truly in danger from them aren't being accepted like Syrian Christians or Kurds. Instead Obama wants more Muslims because he is one. This attacking will happen here again and if it happens while Obama is still president he will make excuses. That is while he brings over more.

The group playing was Eagles of Death Metal (who by the way aren't death metal, they are an offshoot of Queens Of The Stone Age). They were allegedly playing their new cover Save A Prayer (originally done by Duran Duran who was asked to make an appearance as they were in Paris too)and both groups are donating proceeds to the terrorist attacks.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Maybe it's time for a reminder regarding what contributed to Europe's and France's *and eventually our* problem..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0&feat…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm really appalled that TUSCL members hold these racist and prejudicial attitudes.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like Dionne Warwick

SJG
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    TheeOSU I'm going to share that on Facebook because so true.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    @SJG: you do realize this board is at least half sociopaths, right?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I watched Independence Day last night. Gave me an idea.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    So apparently ISIS is not content to fight Europe, Russia and its Middie Eastern neighbors all at the same time, but now had decide to bring China in against it. It's really bad when leaders of a movement believe their own propaganda.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JamesSD wrote, "@SJG: you do realize this board is at least half sociopaths, right?"

Well yes, I'm having to accept this. Online is often like this, we end up talking to people that we wouldn't give the time of day to F2F because body language and other clues would put us on alert.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Buddy Guy, Knock On Wood, he seems to be using guitar strums to compensate for not having a brass section. I like this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRmy4AuR…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    What Exactly Is This Super Bowl?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZnhCcj4…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzk3XZQM…

Thomas Harris's wrote this before his Hannibal Lecter stories, and it's much better. So the book is highly recommended.

And then John Frankenheimer always makes great movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWjCrhbu…

Harris understands psychopaths.

Security Ramp Up:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-securi…

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news…

http://abc7news.com/sports/massive-secur…

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion