tuscl

Don't fret. The glorious cat revolution is coming.

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
We cats will take over soon and solve the world's problems. Worried about a nuclear Iran? None of you damn dirty hairless apes will be allowed weapons. Problem solved.

But for now rickthevulture and I have been in a holding pattern partying. I'd even be willing to do a meet up with anybody willing to serve catkind after the revolution.

But when the order comes we'll solve your problems. If you obey you will live in a utopia managed by catkind. If you don't obey...let's just say that it will bee in your best interest to obey. ROAR!

5 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    The only good hairless ape....is a dead hairless ape!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If I'm sitting in a booth, in a strip club, sitting wih rickthelion and strippers I'd be surrounded by pussy but rickthelion would probably be the only one with fur!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I already serve catkind. My pet cat rules my home, and she makes it clear that she is the boss. I'm pussy whipped.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Good to know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion