Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubbing Tips for Extremely Fat Clubbers

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

#1 always wash your rolls and get deep inside those folds its important to smell good....we all know fat guys stink.....so please at least learn to smell nice.

#2 always where dark clothing. Just like a ninja you need to blend and make your jelly rolls vanish into the darkness of the club.

#3 always avoid the buffet at the club because nothing spells looser in a club is a extremely fat guy gourge eating on perv row

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant stuff!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

That's good advice! I'm interested in a more detailed explanation of the process described in item #1.

S
Supremeruler
•

I'll keep this in mind when I become fat!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I thought Rule #1 was Cardio.

Oh, wait. That's survival in Zombieland.

Or is it "No one talks about Fight Club!"

No, that's "Fight Club."

Nuts. Sounds like it's time to start up a new list of rules.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'm going to have dinner at Cheesecake Factory for the rest of the week, to try and up my roll count. Mr. Nuts, would you recommend I apply liquid soap to fingertips and then run those deep between the rolls?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement