tuscl

Any strip clubs in/near Columbus, OH that offer extras?

pbjfb
Michigan
I tried going through all of the reviews, and it seems that none in the Columbus area offer extras. Did I miss any? Please list any if you had experience there. It seems like it is a Detroit thing to find extras.

9 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    never found or heard of any.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    The closet clubs where that is the norm are in Akron which is about a 90 minute drive, and most of those clubs are dives.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have a friend that occasionally goes to Diamond Jim's. He says that it is a jack shack.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    I've read reviews that Dreamer's Lounge is pretty much a jackshack.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Diamond jims is now closed. Some of the staff is now working down the street at break away lounge but it's not a strip club.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Unless you have the infamous Woody Hayes aversion to spending anything in the state to the North, a trip to Metro Detroit might be in order. Beer is cold and the girls put out in the VIP at several of the bars.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Was good five years ago, but not sure now. At Columbus you are going to mostly get one way contact, no ITC action, and very few offers of OTC action. The closest clubs with two way contact are in Dayton, which is about a 70 to 80 mile drive depending on where you are staying.

Some extras are available in Dayton, but it's nothing like what you can get in Detroit. OTC is readily available in a few Dayton clubs, but only if you are a regular.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    The post above should say Akron was good five years ago . . .
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    ^^
    Yes Akron has definitely gone down hill over the past few years, especially dancer quality. Way too many fatties and unwashed junkies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion