tuscl

USA Road Trip in the making

This will obviously take me a few years to do but it is a must for my pilgrimage. I love traveling in general. I will be doing more than just clubbing but i got other forums for those ideas. So sticking with Strip Clubs and looking for clubs that provide at least one category of eye candy, extras, high mileage, cheap prices my current home work shows a focus on these places

SOUTH EAST
South Carolina / Greenville, Columbia
North Carolina/ Charlotte
Georgia/ Atlanta
Florida/ Tampa, Miami

NORTH EAST
Michigan/ Detroit
Rhode island/ Providence
New York/ New York city
Maryland/ Baltimore

SOUTH WEST
California/ San Diego, Los Angeles
Texas/ Dallas, Houston
Nevada/ Las Vegas
Arizona/ Phoenix

NORTH WEST
Oregon/ Portland
Colorado/ Denver

MID WEST
Illinois/ Chicago

Is their any cities and states i need to add or deletes ?

19 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    motirhead said you can stay at his house when you're in Detroit. Btw unless it moved, Detroit is in the Midwest.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You left out San Jose, where you can check out the bikini bar, table dancing, AMP scene
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Ha ha guys ...ok sorry for bad geography but you know what i mean u fucks lol.....seriously tho
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I should pm mo head and jack lash for couch surfing lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Rech lol fuck"em

We need to meet up and monster mash dem hookaz
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Good idea mikea
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    On these trips i will announce on Tuscl what city im in and headed to so if any of you tusclers and dancers want to meet up just let a cracka know
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    For Mexican Bar "Bikini Shows", otherwise known as table dancing, better to look to Watsonville, Monterey, or Salinas. San Jose is being turned into a yuppie theme park.

SJG
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    " Motorhead said you can stay at his house when you're in Detroit"

All are welcome. We can go to Taco Bell for Buritto Supremes and a Large Mountain Dew
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Damn str8 !!! Lol
  • wadou25
    9 years ago
    New port richie/port richie/Hudson area. Is north of tampa in Florida that has what your looking for. so does diamond dolls in daytona (xtras. $10 fI'll nuDE private, full cobtact dancestors durine the day). Best lap dance deals for hottest dancers is cocoa beach ($10 top less full contact ). Or this is sometimes ts lounge in west palm Beach if they are slow they do 3 for $30 (xtras ND tht place tends to hire thicker girls :D). But honestly man from my experience if you can save the money miami is where its at. So much quality girls and sooooo many clubs. Hell they even have famous djs at this 24 hour strip club/club in miami. And almost every club there has xtras with dime pieces but u need some chedda. Feel free to p m me about places in florida
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I used to live in San Diego from 2009-2012. Other than Cheetah's, the rest of the strip clubs in San Diego suck in my opinion. In terms of quality dancers Cheetah's wins hands down. For mileage, The Body Shop is by far the best one but the girls there are very average looking.

Might as well just go down to Mexico.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I think I'd call Illinois more of a Great Lake state than a Midwest state. I think I'd also recommend Indianapolis. Most of the clubs there are pretty hands-on, except for the Red Garter, the only downtown strip joint.

Des Moines has some hands-on clubs; course, being a hands-on state, that helps a lot. Minneapolis has a couple of decent clubs, more hands-off than hands-on, but they're still pretty decent.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Wadou25, Gewings, Phantom Geek

Thank you for such good information and i will for sure pm you boys as i get deeper into my study and actually on the trip

Thanks to everyone for your help and laughs

God Bless

Juice
  • Harderlap
    9 years ago
    Forget San Diego. At its best, Cheetah's, it is mediocre.

For Phoenix, try the Blue Moon first, then the Hi-Liter. I think that the Tucson clubs are uniformly better than the Phoenix ones, but you probably won't find the equivalent of the Blue Moon there.

You may want to add Albuquerque, TD's North is a good club and occasionally great. For a general road trip, there are other attraction in NM that are great.

I would also add El Paso, either Cabaret, Red Parrot, or Foxy.

Just some thoughts. Things change sharply in strip club land, so ask again before you go.

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Harderlap thank you my brotha
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Remember, Juice, when you're venturing out there in Stripper Land, we do expect posts and reports, preferably of JS69's caliber of adventures but, please, no rambling SJG commentaries.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Trust me i will and i will have met other tusclers that can finally verify my skills, methods and success with strippers as a average fat guy...much like Peter Griffin
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion