tuscl

Huntsville Alabama SC changes coming

ThreeDollarBill
Addictions are my hobby
For those of you in the Alabama and Tennessee area (heading down I65), there are some changes coming to the clubs there.

First of all, the Wild Cherry is under new management. As I have heard it, the owner of Jimmy's and Midnight Express (south Tenn) has taken over the Wild Cherry building on 53. This was their first weekend. For now, they are still "the Wild Cherry" but I bet that changes in a few months.

Meanwhile, the owner of the "old" Wild Cherry has taken over the space of the old Showcase which went out of business. I stopped by on Friday and there was some serious construction going on. It is hard to tell before it is done but it could be the nicest club in a 200 mile radius judging from what I saw. I'll do a review as soon as they are up and running. I hear it will be called "The Cherry". As I understand it, all the staff and dancers will be moving over.

I also heard a rumor that Visions and the new club will share cover fees (pay for one, get into both). That could be good although Visions might be forced to up their game. They have some good people but its not the nicest building.

1 comment

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    will they still have free peanuts and pretzels at the bar?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion