tuscl

Slow grinds

Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:29 PM
My most recent trip to a strip club which was a couple weeks ago made me realize that the music that they play at these clubs are way too fast tempo. I mean come on, the last thing I want when I'm slightly past buzzed from Jack and coke is having a smoking hot ebony move way too fast for me to enjoy. And the reason they're moving so fast is to keep up with the tempo. It shouldn't be rocket science for a dj to have songs slowed a bit. If the length of the song becomes an issue, then cut it short (which they already do regardless).

12 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Usually DJs won't shut the fuck up, so tell the dancer to dance to the rhythm of the DJs constant talking, usually it's slower than the songs.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I would be a funny DJ
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I do agree slow music with a slow grind isthe winning combination
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Change your diaper dude.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    A blow job would be better tho
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Slow sensual grind really does it for me.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    The majority of the strippers we pick really don't even pay attention to the bpm of whatever is playing. We're all too busy doing other stuff and she isn't just simply grinding on our laps. The music just tells the start and end of each dance.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Slow sensual blow job really does it for me. :)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yes I love a nice slow grind too.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't think dancers go fast because of the music. I think it's because they are young and ignorant and don't really understand what men want. I also think the fast grind might be what young guys want (again because they are too young and inexperienced to know what they really want).
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    I agree with JohnSmith. Many of the hottest looking young strippers know nothing of sensuality, are not aware of how painful "fast grinding" can be, and honestly believe "fast" is how we like it.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I like slow and sensual too. One time I had one dancer grinding so fast and rough that my dick was actually sore and swollen a bit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion