Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancers favorite songs

Clackport
ClackportVIP3265349

Washington

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This song is a favorite of lot of dancers I know. youtube.com

What songs have been favorites of dancers you know?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Also, to the dancers on here, what are your favorite songs? It could be favorite to dance to, favorite overall, etc.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Rammstein - Ich will, Sonne, Du hast, America

The Pretty Reckless - Make me wanna die, Zombie

Marilyn Manson - The nobodies, Tainted love

System of down - Chop Suey

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

I will always ask dj to play rammstein and Manson for me when I am on stage. I also enjoy dancing to "Partition" by Beyoncé.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Many will find this stupid, because it's not a very "stripperish" song, but when it isn't too busy (so usually my first stage set), I dance to "Somebody's Baby" by Jackson Browne, from the Fast Times at Ridgemont High soundtrack. m.youtube.com

Definitely an all-time fave. I have so many favorite songs though, mostly stuff from the 90s (pop, rock, and hip-hop from the 90s is all awesome to me), a little modern country and a little classic rock.

As far as songs I like to dance to, the list goes on and on and there's a LOT of variety. I probably dance the most to Red Hot Chili Peppers at work. I also have sexier songs that I dance to at work that I don't like nearly as much outside of work.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I love it when strippers dance to Weird Al Yankovic and Coolio

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Hip hop and R&B seems to be the playlist for most dancers I come across, but then again I don't really hang around the alt type girls.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Jimmy Crack Corn.

Profile picture for Bend7
Bend7
•

"How Low" by Ludacris "Get buck in here" by DJ Felli fel

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I fell in lust with one of my latest CF's when I first saw her dancing to Manson's Dope Show. Rawr!!!

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Im on a boat by loney island

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Juice - that's hilarious. I figured you for "dick in a box". Lol

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Rammstein: Asche Zu Asche, Rammstein, Du Haste Disturbed: Prayer, Mistress, Darkness, The Game Porn Star Dancing

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

My first favorite dancer which I don't know if she works at the club I frequent anymore she always looked sexy when she danced to Fuck up Some Commas by Future.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Du Hast seems to be a universal favorite. I like it and find it refreshing to hear after 30 straight hip hop and R & B songs but always found it strange that 20 something stripoers into hip hop dance to it.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I know one girl who dances to "Fuck Me Like You Hate Me", whoever it is that does that song.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement