Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

would you buy extras from this Lady

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

The good lord up above sure knows I would :)

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

You must be joking ?

First she is a skank

Second those boobs are fake as Fuck

Third her pussy looks like a blown out tire

And i bet she does drugs fo sho

Juice bro you need to grow up and get a job bro...your a fuckin joke

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She wouldn't be my first choice as she's nowhere near my type, but I've fucked worse. I wouldn't pay a lot for her though.

Profile picture for originaljuicebox69
originaljuicebox69
•

Is juice talking to himself again?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Damn dude how many accounts do you have on here like 8?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I wouldn't because my wife is better looking.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

No,she looks like some mail order Mexican or a White Hispanic.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Damn dude how many accounts do you have on here like 8?

Lmdao

Try eight thousand

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She would not be my first-choice but I would not mind busting a nut on/inside her.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Bad face.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

It's over 9000!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

...accounts

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Nothing wrong with her. I wouldn't go out of my way to chase her down but if she walked up and said she needed to get fucked I wouldn't say no. She's cute and like I always tell mrs sea cute=fuckable for men. We're trying to work on her game so she can hunt down women and think like a man doing it. Women almost always have really high standards. When it comes down to it men have really LOW standards.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Not at the top of my list, but I would do her.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Yes, although I would have to give her a bit of instructions on how to give a blowjob.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I wouldn't argue with her.

Course, she'd probably argue with me.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement