tuscl

What does the average dancer make?

Tuesday, March 9, 2004 10:41 PM
It seems that a dancer at a contact club should clear at least $500 per shift. For ones that work the expensive VIP rooms they have to make over $1000? Is this the typical income?

9 comments

• SuperDude
    20 years ago
    A dancer's income is none of my business.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Even an individual dancer at a given club will have variations in what she makes depending on what shifts during the week she works. Another variable, if the club allows it, is how many girls happen to just show up. I once visited one of my favorite clubs at my typical time on a Sat. afternoon and saw over 40 dancers working when normally I'm used to seeing 20-25. One of the regular Sat. afternoon dancers explained the influx, and was not happy about losing $$ because about 20 extra girls decided to show up during her shift.
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    I don't think there is an average... that are way too many variables... Looks.. Club... Location... Contact...Prices... Tip out... Gosh How would anyone really be able to find out... There could be nights I walke dout with nothing after house fees.. and other nights I felt I had banked... so I can't say there is an average.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    The location of the club also has a lot to do with it, as well as the timing of patrons paychecks. A really beautiful sweet girl in a lower income state, a week before payday, will make less. A gal with good genes and personality in a club near a major airport will usually make more, especially in New York, California, Chicago or Miami. There are too many variables to "average" out.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Isis is right, just too many variables. It's like asking, what's the average ball player make.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    This ranks up there as the most faq, and one that really doesn't deserve an answer.
  • Isis
    20 years ago
    Depending on location,size,type of club a dancer will average $100-$1000 per 8 hours of work.
  • tom_pb
    20 years ago
    I've heard girls say they couldn't make the tip out money. I know a dancer that put her husband and herself through college working 3 or 4 days a week day time shift. She was probably clearing $500 a shift but she was beautiful and had a wonderful personality. She made the money without selling XTRAS.
  • ginjon
    20 years ago
    a smart dancer doen't disclose how much she makes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion