tuscl

Is JS having his reunion dinner with the DS tonight?

I wonder what will happen....Will things go JS's way?..Will she hit him with a bomb?... Will she cancell?

14 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    JS is so butt hurt over the divorce,that is why he and Scat commiserate so well.JS,the ex is getting the farm.JS is gonna be shacking up with Scat.LOL.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Mikey, thanks for those wonderful sentiments. Feel free to start a betting pool on the outcome if you want to. It's tomorrow night though, so no results until early next week.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My bet is on she'll demand double her previous rate. He will pay. The sex will be just okay and not as good as it was before.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    James, I commit to not paying her more than I used to long term. DS II is just too good for me to pay anything more than she charges. But I might pay double for just one reunion if that's the price of admission.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Of course I have to take the little head, so nothing's certain. But no weed. Whatever happens I can not get high.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    John Smith, you do realize that your dream stripper go busy with my bud rickthevulture last night, don't you? She wasn't crazy about fucking a vulture, but she's such a BSLC slut that she'll do anything for me. Just to be a little bit of a dick I asked her to text you that she was busy with a special client with the initials "RTV". Didn't that clue you in?

Ask her how it feels to have a beak in her cunt. But realize that you may not like her answer. Here's a clue: she liked it. ROAR!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Good luck, John. Let's hope she doesn't start playing footsie with you at dinner. Course, if she really, really needs you to come back as her whale/sugar daddy, she might try to give you a footjob there at the restaurant. Let's just hope the table cloths are long enough so no one can see what's going on.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Lion, funny thing, but I never got that text from her. Maybe she'll send it later tonight.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I can't imagine she would try and charge more than before and surely you wouldn't pay more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This DS saga seems like the makings of a good reality TV show.

;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "This DS saga seems like the makings of a good reality TV show."

It would be better as a sitcom where they could add in the lion and his wacky vulture pal! That would be brilliant!

Actually, it would probably get old fast, but the reality TV version would probably do that too. :(
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    Good luck JS! Rooting for ya!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks. I was tempted to get high for the plane flight there but I'm sticking to the plan. No weed, the big head is in charge, no extra $.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    You have to catch a flight to visit the DS? I did not know she was that far away.

Enjoy the meal and your time with the DS. Fun times.

Report back as soon as you can, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion