tuscl

Getting ready for the weekend. Starting another downward spiral?

After my freak out I decided to lay off the drugs for a bit and only focus on booze and hookers. After all, I was ripped off by hookers, thought the CIA was going to kill me, and I ate a hot dog from 7-11. That's the first time I've walked into a 7-11 for anything other than gas since I don't know when.

But I'm really craving coke and roxi with my hookers. I think it might be ok to do either coke or roxi, but not both. I think roxi will be better for me, but I may have to be more careful with the liquor. What would you guys keep your alcohol intake down to for an evening of roxis and hookers?

Serious answers only please. In other words pathetic 50-year old virgins still living with their on a fixed income parents need not answer. I'm looking at you mikey.

2 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    You know when you indulge in alcohol and drugs it's not ways easy to get the perfect mix. You don't want to take too much of one to outweigh the other. I mean do you really want to bump a bunch of 8balls of coke, then drink a bottle of tequila and pass out, missing out on your coke high?

Since you're in Miami and you're rather well versed in alcohol intake if I were you I'd limit my alcohol intake to just 2 750ml bottles of Ciroc or Grey Goose. Do not mix with red bull, tripping and being hyper don't go well together.

I also recommend wearing 2 pair of underwear so when you lose one pair, you'll have a back up so you're not totally naked when you wake up in an alley or parking lot of a Waffle House. Also double knot the laces on your boat shoes so somebody will become too frustrated and won't bother taking the time to steal your shoes.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    ^^^shailynn brilliant! Though I think someone is just as likely to lose/steal two pair of underwear as one. I suggest having underwear tattooed on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion