Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Penis Bush Bandit Strikes in Canada

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Crazyjoe, have you been visiting Canada?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dammit, i got busted

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've always thought a penis in a bush was a good thing; what's wrong with those Canadians anyway?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I would love to give this bandit(s) some addresses of people's bushes that need trimmed.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Another reason we Detroiters must keep those perverted Canadians from sneaking north over the border.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That is so funny. I wish I had the balls and talent to go around in public parks carving the shrubs into the shape of genitals.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Michigan - first line of defense against the Canadians!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dam Canadians is right

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement