tuscl

Carpooling to a Club

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:56 PM
I live in the Pittsburgh area. I'm lacking a vehicle at the moment (sold mine), and have decided to go without one for the time being because I'm located only a block from work and am also situated near some decent public transportation options. I'm single right now, and am relatively happy with my life. Pittsburgh is a very weak city for high mileage dances. There's a club near Youngstown called Palace in the Pines that would likely provide me with what I'm looking for. So, I got to thinking tonight. What if I looked for similar-type club-goers in my area who might be interested in driving up there (about an hour or so), getting a bunch of dances, doing our own thing while there, and then driving back (with me paying for gas). I know I know. This is likely to be a bad idea. And it likely wouldn't happen. Funny ideas come into your head when you need a little relief.

2 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Carpooling is a good idea but it could be hard to find buddies. Have you looked into Uber?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    a Couple of years ago I met up with Canny from Pittsburg at the Palace in the Pines while I happened to be in Ohio. Of 8 dancers working none appealed enough to me to get a lap dance. Canny TOFTT and said it was tame and not worth the drive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion