tuscl

Signs she making a pass your way?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Saturday, October 24, 2015 3:44 PM
The club scene can be competitive, even for the dancers. I observe how many try to get your attention without coming up to you and chat. I think many dancers are so used to being told "not now" or "maybe later" as a sort of rejection that they have developed soft approached to get your attention. Many times I see them come over in my direction and play with their hair hoping they can catch your eye. The majority of times they are used to having guys grab them in their approach this way, that way they don't get rejected by asking. It is their way of making a play on you passively. Sometimes they walk by and start bouncing up and down while their tits jiggle and ass are walking by, again in hopes that you stop them to beg for their attention. The latest that I appreciated mostly was a girl with voluptuous breasts said, "please let's go do one dance?" After declining her since I just finished from doing a 2 song LDK, she says "let me know when cause I want to dance for you!" This was the best approach as it was direct and gave the impression she wanted me. So bottom line is I want to see what is your favorite passes or plays dancers make to get your attention for a session of dances? All feedback is welcome to add to the different preferential treatments we desire.

13 comments

• mrrock
    9 years ago
    If I wanted flirting I'd go to a bar not a SC. With that being said. I just like it when she comes over and TALKS to me for a couple of minutes. It doesn't kill them to take two minutes to cozy up to me especially when the club is slow. I HATE the "wanna dance" girls. I pass every time with the exception only being if I REALLY had my eye on them and wanted to try them out.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agree with mrrock on this. If she is someone I wanted a dance with I would say yes regardless most of the time. If not she needs to saddle up, talk to me and use her feminine wiles to convince me to part with my money. It's a simple sales pitch. But I understand some girls have the rejection fear.
  • traveler7
    9 years ago
    the "wana dance" line sucks and so does the "can I sit here" line. Probably the worst is the "my name is...what's yours" along with the handshake. I found that some of the hottest and smartest dancers just hang and sometimes give you a glance. If you're interested you either tip them well on stage so they come to you or you walk over and start talking to them. Everyone needs patience. I said "maybe later" once to a "how are you tonight", she came back later that night, we had a great time and she became my ATF for a long, long time. Ya never know in a SC.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I like when they do the universal symbol for blow job with her mouth and hand
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ LOL!!
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I like a girl to invest some time with me. I like having the power in a SC. In a SC, I have something the girls need, $. So, I am polite but selective. I have an all time favorite girl in a SC close by. She made the mistake yesterday when I saw her. She ruined the fantasy by telling me she has a man and that she doesn't do OTC. I hate when girls start telling me about their man and how well he treats them. I thought if he treats you so well and is so successful, why are you still shaking your ass for money? I was so pissed. I know I will not visit with her again. I know it is immature. But, I feel used since she asked for my number. I have to quit her. girl in a SC close by. She made the mistake yesterday when I saw her of telling me she has a man and that she doesn't dance for men outside to the club. I absolutely hate it when the girls I
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    the ones who can't muster more than "wanna dance" are frustrating. I've started to conscientiously avoid "maybe later" since the majority of girls take that as a "no." I've literally started to go with "I just got here and would like to scope things out for awhile first." I'm also at the point where (at a certain club) I'm just flat out saying "come back when it's 2-for-1"
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Jumping on what mjx said I try to make sure If I want them to come back, I'll tell them to come back and see me.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A lot of girls will circle the club while paying attention who checks them out, then come back around to the ones who show interest.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    What they do and what they should do are completely different. One thing I see my ATF do is she brushes her hand across her target's back/shoulder as she walks by and gauges their reaction. Either they stop her or they're probable not ready, so she moves on. Works well in a busier environment.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I like the ones that use the front of their hands and brush my dick
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    If you want a dance Just look for the one you want and call her over. Its a direct business transaction. Its why she's there.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    when she plop that fat ass right in your motherfucking lap
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion