tuscl

For customers who PAY STRIPPERS FOR CONVERSATION - How much do you pay?

I have a question for CUSTOMERS who PAY STRIPPERS FOR CONVERSATION? How much do you PAY? If a stripper quotes you a PRICE that she wants you to PAY FOR TALKING TO HER, do you PAY her price or HAGGLE?

13 comments

• bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    Strippers are there to make money. If it is slow and someone I like sits with me for any length of time I usually tip $10 plus tip when see dances. Afterall see has bills to pay and coud sit with anyone she chooses.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Why? Gives company and make the visit very interesting. I see it all the time that many patrons do that by buying dancers' drinks for .
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Why would you PAY a stripper for CONVERSATION? Do some customers do this in order to BUY AFFECTION?
  • hugevladfan
    19 years ago
    I think I threw a girl $20 for about 25 minutes of conversation. I never felt obligated and she was quite surprised too since I was gonna spend $$$ on her later.
  • hugevladfan
    19 years ago
    $30 or $40 for an hour of conversation is chickenfeed. I mean if that's significant scratch to ya it's no wonder someone may angle for the 2 dances for $20 special.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Why would you pay so much?
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Yes indeed. I do pay that much. It's from my experiences in several clubs in the recent years.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Do you really PAY so much?
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Yes, I do get discounts WHEN I buy an hour CONVERSATIONS. I PAY $30 to $40/hr.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    $10 for 10-15 minutes is going to work out to $40-60/hr. Do you get discounts for buying conversation in bulk?
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    On an average $10 for 10 to 15 minutes CONVERSATION. $30 to $40/hr of CONVERSATIONS.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    How much for CONVERSATION?
  • TopGunGlen
    21 years ago
    I am visualizing RL (skinny white wimp with straggly hair and bad teeth). He's arguing (haggle) with a totally gorgeous babe about spending 5 bucks (or less) to give up her expensive work earning time, to engage in listening to his never ending bullshit... My God, we could film it and put it on that Fear Factor TV show!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion