tuscl

My System to Avoid Being Part of a 2amer

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

When I find myself in a club and 2 am is approaching, I go get lap dances or do a VIP. Guys rarely if ever get shot while getting a lap dance. All the bad shit usually happens out on the main floor or in the parking lot

This system really works. In 20 years I haven't been shot one single time.

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Your system is working great! Keep it up! It sure beats the dugan system
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    My system is to not be there much after midnight.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    My system is to play Cinderella.... But was there once at closing time when the lights went on. Amazing how ugly the club is in bright light.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Read the papers. Shootings take place in the parking lot so they can't be seen from the VIP. To stay safe you must remain in the VIP until dawn, after the shooters have all gone back to their hideouts.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I mostly club in the afternoon into early evening (7-8pm).

It's easy to avoid 2amers when you've been home in bed way before 2am rolls around.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Like Tiredtraveler, I'm usually gone by midnight.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    It does sound like lots of stuff happens when the club closes. Usually I am gone long before that. Usually I prefer the day shift.

But I have seen and experienced how dancers, more on the night shift, go to great lengths to set up OTC as closing time approaches.

We should try to identify clubs where girls are free to leave earlier. Then there will be no reason to stick around and risk becoming a 2AMer.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I only worry about 2PMers, because I do my clubbing in the afternoon.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I try my best to be in my hotel room in bed by 1am. If I'm out past that, then it's a night of frantically searching for someone to take care of me before the club closes.

Best nights... When I go into a club around 10, get laid stop and grab some totally unhealthy food on the way home and in bed before midnight watching sports center!!!
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    Resolution to this problem might require formation of a special interest lobbying group: "PLs opposed to being shot." It could be a more focused subsidiary to this group:

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-…

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm either back in my hotel room by midnight or 1am, or I'm closing the club, which sometimes isn't until 3 or 4am, depending on the club and the city. So far, I haven't been shot yet either (knock on wood).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion