Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No, that was not the reason

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I tried to send a stripper a picture of the White House that I took last week when I was in Washington, but my iPhone came back with the message "Not delivered." So I texted her.

Me: Can you receive pics on your phone? Stripper: Yes Me: I tried but it was not delivered Stripper: Hmmmmm. Maybe it is because your penis is too big to send pictures of.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

First of all,what do you think guys.Secondly strippers don't call it a penis.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The NSA censors most texts. (See above)

S
Supremeruler
•

What do you expect from blonde bimbos? :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I like a stripper with a sense of humor.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Nice game by her.

But seasoned pros wouldn't fall for it.

Newbies, yes. But true TUSCL posters know it's all stripper shit.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Jack - I like her already.

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

I hate to admit it, but my dick is smaller than the White House.

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

ha ha funny shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement