Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Recomendations for the Big Island of Hawaii?

TopGunGlen

22 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am going to the Big Island of Hawaii, staying in both Hilo and Kona, and was wondering if anyone had a good place to check out? I looked in advanced search, but no results came up for Kona... Mahalo to all in advance...

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Clean and Sober
Clean and Sober
•

Glen, whenever I see a Cialis commercial I'll think of you.

Profile picture for Clean and Sober
Clean and Sober
•

Swim with the sharks.......hehe

Profile picture for TopGunGlen
TopGunGlen
•

Haha, old Glen has done that CS and I am still here. Actually I've heard they have a place where Manta Rays come out at night, of course, and they film you swimming with them. If I see a minnow, CS, I will think of you :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement