tuscl

Anyone ever smoked weed from TJ?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
So i know a lot of you mongers go to TJ everyone one in a blue and I always read about the hoes and drinks and such but where's the weed man? I know some of you guys toke and Mexico HAS to have some QUALITY weed (and cali), so what's the beef, has NOONE ever thought to smoke loud while in TJ?

14 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No man, California has had the best weed generally for a long while now.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    In other words, there's no reason to score mexican weed, and for an american to break the law (smoking weed), is highly inadvisable.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never buy, smoke, or transport weed when international travel is involved.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Back in the 70's my best friend and I modified a 55 VW bug into a dune buggy. We drove the Baja 1,000 before they built the road. Then we took the ferry to Mazatlan drove down to Acapulco and the back up the mainland side on the way home.

We stopped over night in Culican, the marijuana capital of Mexico. We were out in the red light district drink, etc and got to talking to a couple of locals. My buddy took 2 of them out for a spin in the dune buggy. When he got back he said "We had better leave. They want to buy the buggy for $500 cash & $500 worth of pot. I think they might get pissed if we reject the offer". We left.

Don't ever buy or use drugs while in Mexico!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,did you trade the dune buggy for your wife?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    These days you can get good weed anywhere. Not only Cali and the west coast, but KY has really good quality too.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    As does NC
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't know good weed from oregano.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Oregano is how you turn bottled spaghetti sauce into pizza sauce.

I'm not sure if Mexico even has train service going south into Baja. So I'm not surprised that there had not been a highway. There are also people who like to land airplanes on dirt, in Baja. Not sure if it's little towns would have Hooker Bars, or Houses of Dates. Though I kind of suspect that most anywhere in Mexico with a bar has a few hookers working out of it.

http://www.bajabushpilots.com/

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shadow, try smoking them. I think you'll notice the difference.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I smoke weed every day, but only for 45 years and have never smoked at all out of the States.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    Don't get yourself locked up over garbage ass Mexi-brick. They only sell that shit to two types of people, touristas y pendejos.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    What I'm saying is, you aren't getting loud on the streets in TJ unless you're from there,and it's still nothing like our good.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @hiroaki & others DAYUM! SERIOUSLY!? For starters, I didn't even know weed was illegal in Mexico? I thought it was as legal as drinking. That's a bummer. I understand it must be difficult and criminal to smuggle weed into mexico since it could be laced with coke or whatever other crazy rules their implementing.

Is our good ol' cali weed that much superior to Mexico? And back when weed was totally illegal, we used to be their number one customer, America was. What the hell happened? Well fuck, can't smuggle in, can't buy in or even grow in Mexico, what the hell am I going to do? And I was really hoping for a high sex session out there for my trip too. What a sham.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion