tuscl

Have you ever found yourself staring?

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Have you ever found yourself staring at an unique beauty? She was a civilian in her early 30s that worked at a local earth based pharmacy. Nice bod in thin low rise pants. Extremely pleasing features with eyes and a smile to match,. Her hair length was mid to lower back and was dark, curly, with a mixture of premature grey. Momma always told me that I wasn't polite to stare but I did it anyway. Most of my lustful looks are reserved to while being in a club, but I couldn't resist as the combo of assets and hair really caught my eye.

Nowadays, the culture is to damn near get arrested for harassment for a visual lust or fuck.

What do you stare at?

16 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I stare at my bank statements.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hot women
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I try not to actually stare, but there are quite a few stare worthy women at work.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I stare at sexy hairless apes all the time. I also stare at my prey to psych it out before I go all wildebeest on it. ROAR!
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    I have a guy who always stares at me. Me, lately I stare at good food.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, I have loved girl watching my entire life, and I often find that I end up staring. Outside of strip clubs I need to watch myself and keep it in bounds.

Girls are very sensitive to being looked at. In strip clubs this is mostly what they go by, who is looking at them.

I've explained that in strip clubs I like to pick the girl myself, instead of letting her pick me. Even in P4P venues, that still carries a great deal of weight with them.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I state a lot – and about 35% of the time I stare while she sees/knows I'm staring at her – not the right thing to do but at the same time if a chick goes out in public in provocative clothing showing tits and ass then IMO it's as much on her as it is on me – and down here in Miami lots of chicks like to flaunt it and then pretend to be modest when you look at them.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @papi - I couldn't agree more on civilian provocative dressing as in her wanting to be looked at. Cat calls are a different matter.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Papi: I do that at the shopping malls in Atlanta. They knew what they were doing leaving the house like that. No shame in my game.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    @papi, they ALWAYS know. Unless you're very discreet it's more like 90%.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I agree that these girls that dress provocative want the attention.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Indoor shopping malls can be great. In my experience they are one of the better day time pick up venues. But, you must know some rules:

1. Probably all you will get is a phone number.
    2. You must not follow the girl around, as that will freak her out. And best not to close on her after she has left the mall for the parking lot. So I limit myself to two passes. I see one side of her first. Then I make a pass to see the other side. At that point I must decide, as if it is on, I will close right then. Get to her when she is stopped to look at something.
    3. You must in your first sentence let her know how your are employed and why you are at the shopping mall, other than to pick up on girls. Otherwise you are immediately suspect.
    4. A compliment on her looks is good, but it has to be appropriate. And she probably will not be dressed sexy. But most girls have a good sense of color. So usually she will be wearing some kind of a top which is a good color on her. I let her know that. That lets her know how I am looking at her.
    5. Talk about sexy dressing should not be at that time. When f2f with her you just enjoy her magnificence. Talk about sexy dressing is best for over the telephone. But don't over do it. If you picked her up at a night club or a strip club, no problem. But at the shopping mall? Well often what girls shop for is clothes. So you ask her about that and proceed to talk of sexy dressing. Just don't over do it. Just place the suggestion over the telephone, then ask her out. Talk of getting her into high heels + stockings and garter belt, and of doing photo sessions will come later.
    6. As always, with prostitution sessions you want to slow it down, spend more time getting to know the girl, as that gets her off script. But with civilians you want to move it along faster. Get her out of her comfort zone so that it is just animal attraction, rather than actual romance.

I've always loved girl watching. Recently at a Community College. They don't dress that sexy, but enough to make it noticed, like high heel boots and one I was just enjoying a reciprocal check out with, who had done her eye makeup cateye style. Of course it is far less likely that White girls will be this sexy at such a place.

A big improvement over the public places I usually am. They are enough to kill your sex drive.

The above advice is FREE!

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

B. B. King, live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSwllbE1…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Oh great - we're giving out ways to stalk now...
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If you read the rules I wrote, you will see that making sure it does not turn into stalking is number 2. One has to do it carefully. Politely approaching a girl in a public place is not illegal or improper.

TUSCL members seem not to be interested in civilian style pick ups.

SJG

It's a Beautiful Day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUAruos0…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion