Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Show Us Your Tits

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

But not at a gender equality event

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Scat,will you reel in the grandchildren.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

TD - I'll take care of my grand children. Too bad you never were able to even produce children.

This article should serve as a warning to all of you that keep asking new female posters to post photos of their tits. :)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Damn I wanted to see her tits...

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I could do without seeing her face.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Scat checkin my nuts.LOL.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Poor tumblingdice. shadowcat still won't let you suck his dick, huh? Eating his cum out of your woman's pussy not doing it for you anymore?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Wow George,I thought I had an edge to me.You make me look like a saint.Whats the matter your bitch ho wife put mayo instead of mustard on your sandwich?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Scat,you have stooped to new lows.I am pleading the fifth on this one.What do you think their chance of gainful employment is?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thanks george. I needed that. LMFAO.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

How is this worthy of a news article? Click bait I guess?

A frat boy asked to see a girls tits. She said no. Whoopee?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

So much for gender equality. Instead of asking for a pic of his chest with a sorority written on it she went online to claim it was disgusting and degrading to women. How many times do you hear guys say the same thing when a pic is requested? The sexes are not treated the same at all and she proved it.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

GMD, ouch. I had to log out just to see what the little prick said. Well deserved.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You southern guys sure bicker a lot....

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This seems like a pretty innocent request, considering the amount of sex that goes on in college. I think the girl had every right to refuse him and even dis him, but she should not have taken it any further.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

@JohnSmith69 " I had to log out just to see what the little prick said."

sure you did

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit this is funny

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement