tuscl

Show Us Your Tits

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
But not at a gender equality event

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

16 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,will you reel in the grandchildren.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    TD - I'll take care of my grand children. Too bad you never were able to even produce children.

This article should serve as a warning to all of you that keep asking new female posters to post photos of their tits. :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Damn I wanted to see her tits...
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I could do without seeing her face.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat checkin my nuts.LOL.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Poor tumblingdice. shadowcat *still* won't let you suck his dick, huh? Eating his cum out of your woman's pussy not doing it for you anymore?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Wow George,I thought I had an edge to me.You make me look like a saint.Whats the matter your bitch ho wife put mayo instead of mustard on your sandwich?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,you have stooped to new lows.I am pleading the fifth on this one.What do you think their chance of gainful employment is?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Thanks george. I needed that. LMFAO.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    How is this worthy of a news article? Click bait I guess?

A frat boy asked to see a girls tits. She said no. Whoopee?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    So much for gender equality. Instead of asking for a pic of his chest with a sorority written on it she went online to claim it was disgusting and degrading to women. How many times do you hear guys say the same thing when a pic is requested? The sexes are not treated the same at all and she proved it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GMD, ouch. I had to log out just to see what the little prick said. Well deserved.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You southern guys sure bicker a lot....
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This seems like a pretty innocent request, considering the amount of sex that goes on in college. I think the girl had every right to refuse him and even dis him, but she should not have taken it any further.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 " I had to log out just to see what the little prick said."

sure you did
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit this is funny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion