tuscl

Follies of the Southwest

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Next week either Tuesday or Wednesday (Oct 20 or 21) Lone Wolf and I are planning a visit to Follies of the Southwest (otherwise known as Hi Liter). Let me know if any other Phoenix pervs would like to join us.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That is an impossible comparison. Desertscrub in his June 12 reviews of Follies said " something for everyone here at Follies. and in no way, shape or form an I ever compare it to another club - including my favorite Hi-Liter in Arizona. in fact, my next visit to the HL will be very sad, as I will miss the action at Follies!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe Follies is the Hi Liter of the east - LOL
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I'm supposed to work until 5 each day. Let me know when and I'll try to get over when I'm done. I'd like to see the seasoned veterans play the game, and I can tell you who the big VIP dancers are on shift.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I can go Wednesday but not Tuesday. I can get there after work between 430-5 pm.
  • Chili Palmer
    9 years ago
    Available T-W-Th in the afternoon, if you are interested in meeting up.

CP
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes shadowcat Follies is better than Hi Liter. But Hi Liter is still good, and I was trying to be positive.

I sent a PM to everyone interested to date. Let me know if others might want to come as well.
  • davindude
    9 years ago
    Didn't want to make a new thread. So I'll ask here. I take it things are back to normal since the raid?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Hi Liter was raided? Details please.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Jeez JS69 - Ya gotta stop smoking that shit. It's clouding your memory. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The least favorite club of dyslexic Jews
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - it was raided but I got the same good mileage on the floor I've always gotten when I was there on Thursday. You don't have to worry.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    JS69, possible suggestion for you to hit the day shift at the Hiliter, but if you're looking for Dream Strippers your going to find them at Bourbon Street after 5:00 pm. Hiliter girls are usually better during the day and take out is done before evening sets in. Bourbon isn't as extras friendly, but the girls are much hotter and of course the Bourbon girls require more money. Hiliter will burn out quickly once you churn through the 2-3 girls worth having dances, yet Bourbon has better choice.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Meat, my understanding was that the B Street girjs are almost all fake tits. Is that still true? I so I'm not interested even if they are otherwise hot.

• Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^ It's true there is more plastic at Bourbon that's Hiliter, but not all. There are several naturals at B-Street that will make u cum in your pants. If u want to steal my dream stripper "Jess" away from me at B-Street, u must do so before 6 PM as she spends the days working. I don't have the funds to reel her in. The only thing unnatural about her is a couple tattoos she covers with a sleeve. Best curves, natural Cs, and a yoga body around 22-23 years old. I'm sure you will have time to visit both clubs since they are only 4 miles apart.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks M72. I won't steal her. Maybe just borrow her for a short while. Thanks for the info.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    You and everybody else rents her out. Usually 15 minutes at a time but I've never seen take out.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Two of TUSCL's biggest homos, JohnSmith and Lone_Sheep going out on a date. How quaint.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    There's a tuscl meetup every time Dugly goes to the club, him and his 14 aliases.
  • davindude
    9 years ago
    Hope you all had a good time at HiLiter!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    We are still here and it's just starting to pick up if anyone wants to stop by. It's me, JS, lone wolf and mrrock. We are in the back corner in front of VIP.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Well two days and 10+ hours of clubbing at Hi-liter in the books and it was a great time. Got to meet JS and lone wolf. Also good to hang out with mrrock again. Lots of good stories, pictures, videos and lap dances. I have a new fave who lone wolf thinks is a 10. JS found a redhead to love, lone wolf found a Latina to his liking and mrrock enjoyed a few different dancers. I'm a lot lighter in the wallet but it was well worth it for the new friendships and the new fave.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn – no one got dances from any black dancers? – I should have been there
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Papi - would have loved to have you. There were a couple of black dancers, but I don't think they met your criteria.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There was not one giant ass black girl who would be worthy of the Papi System. I had to settle for the blond who spits on Tuesday, and the gorgeous redhead who plays on Wednesday. But a good time was had by all, and quite a few single moms in Phoenix can now rest easier with some well deserved cash in their pockets.

Never made it to Bourbon St. Hi Liter is just too much fun. And I was too high to drive to another club. I really think my Follies of the Southwest label was appropriate. It's basically a topless version of Follies. Not quite as good but still a lot of fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion