tuscl

Big-boobed barista no longer working at my favorite coffee shop :(

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
It has been at least a month since I saw my favorite barista in the morning and I never asked her for ITC or OTC (in this case, in the coffeehouse and out of the coffeehouse)! Not brilliant! :(

Big-boobed barista (not her real name, after all, how would her parents know she would sprout a pair of D's and become a barista?) had a nice girl next door vibe! With the bonus of big boobs! Brilliant! :)

Any of you ever want to catch some ITC or OTC barista action? (I presume ITC would be in the bathroom stall, hopefully not after crazyjoe got his morning coffee in that coffeehouse)

9 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Her replacement, who I'll call B-cups McGee, is also got a wholesome girl next door thing! And she's now learned my order! "Non-fat latte for 4got!" she called out this morning! Even better, she bent over nicely to get my pastry from the case! Brilliant!

Maybe I should tell her about my dachshund! ;)

Even so I could have used some D-cups with my latte and Danish! :(
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    *has* also got a girl next door thing

Anyway, I'll now open the floor for pervy but brilliant stories about coffeehouse girls!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Maybe you should drink decaf.And stop answering your own posts prick.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I think I'm going to have to turn some baristas into lion whores now that I've eaten that forgot moron. I bet big boobed barista and B-cups McGee will turn into sluts for BSLC as soon as I enter the coffee shop wearing my suit and run the system on them.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Cute batistas get hit on all day. Doesn't hurt to try.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Big boobs are a terrible thing to waste
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    One big boobed barista had her hair in a bun for her shift. She proceeded to tell me that she was giving head and the guy shot in her hair and she didnt get time to shower and her hair was getting crunchy. I told her she had a sticky bun and if anyone complained about her just to crunch up the sticky bun and put sprinkles on their coffee.

Same girl was complaining to me that she had a complaint from an old lady that saw her cooter when she was up on the counter stocking stuff. She was wearing a sun dress with no panties.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I saw a big booted attractive dancer last weekend. She kept her top on while on the main stage. Then after she saw me sitting near another stage, she revealed them to me. Could it be the same girl?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Maybe she's just taking some time off to let her boobs cool off after they overheated from you staring at them so hard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion