tuscl

Cut the chase: How do you get the best bang for your buck?

Saturday, April 3, 2004 2:35 PM
Okay, what do you think is the best way to maximize what you get for the dollar spent in strip clubs?

7 comments

• Yoda
    20 years ago
    The glitzy clubs are definitely NOT the place to go if you are looking for bang for your buck. Becoming a regular is key since girls are more inclined to show their regular custmers-and nice guys-a good time. As Verfolgung mentioned, there are good regulars and BAD regulars. It's pretty funny to hear the things dancers say about some of the bad ones...of course, in the long run, the losers make the normal guys look good!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I agree with most of what others have said, but I think they've missed the most important point. Go to places that are reasonably priced and avoid the places that overcharge. In my experience there's little relationship between price and the ability to have a good time. In fact if anything the cheaper places tend to be more laid back and offer a better time. I avoid overpriced "gentlemen's club" kind of places and stick with neighborhood bar type clubs - they're often a lot cheaper and usually more fun.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    My personal opinion is that you have to establish yourself as a regular. There are things you can do to maximize your fun even if you only visit clubs once in while, but generally it takes a little time to truly get the most out of one's time at a club. (BTW Regular - just means that when you walk in, the people who you want to recognize you, do. Not every dancer, waitress or bartender needs to know who you are, and you don't have to go on a weekly basis to become a regular.) The biggest key is what YODA said and "don't be an asshole." If you show up enough at a place you will become considered a regular; however, there can be three kinds of regulars - the kind that will start to get treated like a VIP, the kind that will never really see a difference in how they are treated, and the kind that will be avoided and start to get treated worse than the average guy who walks in off the street. If you're an asshole - you can forget about getting any special treatment without having to dump a whole lot a $$$ to buy it. In addition to not being an asshole, there are several little tricks I like to use to distinguish myself, but I can't give away all my trade secrets.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Firmly, but politely, tell a "whiner" that you are not buying dances right now, maybe later.
  • skywatch-99
    20 years ago
    Compliment them when they talk to you. On anything, it does not matter: haircut, shoes, nails... Everything except T&A...
  • tom_pb
    20 years ago
    yoda is correct. You also have to invest to get a return. regulars generally get the best bang for the buck. So pick someone you like who appears to be able to hold a conversation with you and invest some time and $$$
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Thats easy, don't be an asshole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion