tuscl

"Although I didn't give her a tip I did slowly fondle my crotch so she could see

knight_errant
New Jersey
https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=410390

In what non-pecuniary, non-verbal ways do you express your appreciation of her beauty?

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The title of the thread is an excerpt from a recent Tootsies review – i.e.:

“... Another great visit at Tootsies.

I think I parked in the exact same spot I parked in the last time I was here.

I walk into Tootsies and in inhaled that wonderful strip club smell, a mixture of sex &.excitement.

I sit in or near the same spot I always sit in, dead center about 20 feet from the stage. About 15 feet from the U shaped pitt guardrail.

There was one naked blonde on stage and another blonde in the pitt both were very beautiful. They were not 10's by any means but solid 7's.

Two naked blondes and no one was tipping. There something about watching a beautiful curvy naked women dancing for free that really turns me on.

The blonde in the pitt was the most beautiful of the two. She was around 5'4" 125lbs, blue eyes, shoulder length blonde hair, c cup tits with dark pink erect nipples, good curvy hips, a very nice white woman's ass, very shaply legs, a good face with excellent makeup and a clean shaven puffy pussy.

This was your usual crowd of afternoon over the hill sexual alpha male wanna bees. Cheap bastards such as myself.

I looked at the beautiful blonde in the pitt begging for tipps with her naked body. Although I didn't give her a tip I did slowly fondle my crotch so she could see that I did appreciate her beauty.

I wondered if she'd let me play with her pussy at my table right here and out in the open.

Then I remembered that a reviewer had told me about a black strip club called The Trab Lounge on 7th ave in Miami where he says you can leisurely play (Full FIV) albeit with a tired & over the hill butt naked, big booty, big tittied, thick & curvy black womans' pussy, blatantly and out in the open.

So I'd like to thank Tootsies for getting my sexual engine running before heading out for even more sexual gratification. ...”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=2082
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The reviewer goes by “badnews53” - I think he maybe the same guy who used to go by “badnews50” who's reviews often “drew controversy” and I don't think he old profile exists on TUSCL anymore.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never encountered the guy but he sounds like a real asshole if the review is serious. Guys who fondle themselves while refusing to tip the girl on stage who is turning them on ruin the strip club experience for others. It puts the girls in a bad mood to be surrounded by losers who are too cheap to part with a couple of dollars for a dancer who clearly deserves it.

Any method of showing a dancer on stage that you appreciate her beauty should be preceded by giving the girl a decent tip.

• knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Here, here! ^^^^ My point exactly. I thought the men's-room-wide-stanciness nature of his comment spoke for itself.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    JS, I actually hope that every other guy in the club is a cheap asshole. In my experience it makes them all the more grateful for my modest spending ITC and much less likely to look unfavorably upon an OTC offer.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah Rick there are some advantages to being the one of the only guys in the club spending money. But I think the problems created by massively pissing the dancers off outweigh the benefits. I'd rather be in a fun club with a great atmosphere with happy dancers.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Although I didn't tip, I fondled my crotch in front of her pretending that she was interested when she was really just creeped out.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I give my dancers neck massages as she's grinding. They love that! If I ever had a system, that would be one of the points. Dancers are always tired and a neck massage gives them new energy. Makes them wet if I'm lucky too.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Look at them crotch fondlers...
    Ain't they silly?...
    Never spend money...
    Just play with their willy
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @mikeya02 I resent that lol. I spend PLENTY of money....it just all goes to condoms, lotion and tissues. I'M KIDDING BTW....about the lotion and tissue. CBJ is the safe way kids.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've never had a CBJ in my life, and I hope I never have to.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Estafador,do you have a green card?
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I do think I saw this jerk when I happened to be there Tuesday afternoon also.

I noticed this guy sitting at the table to my right fondle his crotch. It totally threw me off from my jerking/self sucking myself.

Bastard!!!
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Wow. That's sad. I definitely top as my form of appreciation. Although I might be considered a stingy tipper to some folks, I believe a girl should truly deserve it. Looks and skill have to be pretty far up there. Once I do find that girl, I tip heavily.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Im gonna shit in his mouth and duct tape it shut
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I have found that if I can make my boner move, they really go for it. I guess you could interpret this as being in lieu of a tip.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion