tuscl

KC area recommendations wanted

Gents,

I've got a trip coming up to the KC area. I've scoped the lists and came up with the following clubs to potentially check out:

Bazooka's
Temptations

Further afield:

Flamingo Club
Outhouse
Paradise Saloon
Bonita Flats
Tango's

In Topeka:

Club Orleans
Snafu's

(Yes, I'll have enough time to drive to Topeka. Went to a bachelor party at Baby Dolls in '99 that is seared in my memory.)

I'm looking for what's best in the afternoons (noon - 6pm ish), and serving lunch, if possible. Please reply to this thread if you have any recommendations. Check my posts on New Orleans if you're ever heading there.

Thanks.

1 comment

• trump
    20 years ago
    I'm going to do you a huge favor - Paradise Saloon. I have looked all over the MidWest for a strip club like this. You can not beat it. This is by FAR the best club around for my taste - especially for the middle of nowhere Lawrence Kansas. Best advice for clubs in this area - LEAVE KANSAS CITY. The drive out to this little college town is well worth it. I don't know of anywhere in the Mid-West where you get full two way contact for $10/dance! The girls like to sit and talk. The best thing is the juke box - no really. The pauses between the songs take a bit to get used to, but that means NO DJ and FULL SONGS! A definate MUST SEE if you are anywhere close. You can thank me when you get back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion