Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Strippers have feelings too"

knight_errant

New Jersey

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•
Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Was there some doubt about that?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Her 15 minutes ran out a long time ago

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That almost hurt the one feeling I have left...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hilarious - if you look at the photos the majority of the women are clearly lesbians.

Where would think slit be if Kanye West didn't stick his dick in her?

Worse yet, Kanye is the powerful that by fucking someone he made her famous?!? Ugh!!!!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Does getting felt up count as having feelings?

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

No clue who she is. I assume my life will go on.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

The double standard of women who get paid for erotic or sexual services yet rail against being objectified disgusts me. The best dancers I've ever known are all quite aware what the game is, and are happy to exchange their talents for my money, in exchange for making me feel like a rock star. Of course I see them as sexual objects even if I appreciate their other attributes as well. I have lots of civvi women i love to talk to for free. I'm paying dancers because they are also beautiful and sexual.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement