tuscl

Soft Dancers v. Hard Dancers . . .

Saturday, August 28, 2004 7:23 AM
I like my dancers to be in excellent physical condition. Pretty much I choose dancers who have the same body type. Short and slim. But, I've noticed the best dancers (in my book) literally melt into you sort of like you are one person. :) Short, slim, and soft. :) The problem is I can't really see soft and have been surprised on more than a few occasions. I remember this one dancer with the perfect body and I was thinking she is in too good a shape to be soft. I was going to tell her NO when I thought what the heck you don't see a dancer this perfect too often. Wow. She was soooo soft. I was in heaven. Well toned or even strong doesn't necessarly equal hard. Another time this dancer looked soooo soft, but she was hard--her body--her personality was very soft and sweet. Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of guys perfer hard . . . so which is it or doesn't it matter?

12 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shekitout, Redheads, in my experience, are either drop dead stunning or unattractive. One exception is over at the Trap Lounge. She looks like a natural red head, but she is only very attractive NOT stunning. Her personality is definitely stunning. I never spend any money on her except for the normal tips, but she is very tuned into other people's feelings. She really wants to see people enjoying themselves. And, is a very popular dancer both with customers and other dancers. I dream of being with a natural red head some day. But, she has to be stunning or its a waste. If you tell me that she has medium to small breasts that turn upwards and she is under 5' 7", and she is under 24, then I'd definitely be dreaming about making the trip. :) I assume she super soft . . . make Mr. Whipple forget about the Charmin. One of the most valuable lessons I learned in the strip clubs is tastes vary in the extreme. And, a shocking number of guys don't really seem to have any real interest in a womans looks. Personality is often the name of the game.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Pythagoras, Yes, I was thinking fat might be a nice tradeoff. And, it seems like that should be the answer. But, like you said it doesn't seem to make a difference. Sometimes body building seems to make a difference, but even then I've met ladies who look FEMALE rock hard and are very soft and sweet. Now, if the woman looks like a man, then it sorta pointless as far as I'm concerned as to what she feels like. Fortunately, I don't remember any male looking dancers (unless they were actually males) . . .
  • Shekitout
    20 years ago
    Kyle1111: I can attest that Hellaella is a hottie. Come to Columbia, SC and visit Platinum Plus and see for your self. She's a smoking redhead and a natural one at that!
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I'm thinking technology. There should a technology that acurately measures on a scale whether a woman feels like Charmin soft or Iron Mike hard. And, it should also measure smoothness. My heart just starts racing when I think silky soft smoothness. :) This one dancer I swear she felt like a silky dream . . . I'm grabbing her and her body is just mind bogglingly soft. So I stroke her softly. Yes, soooooo smooth it is like a dream come true . . . It is just way too good. Easy to see why old men die in bed with hotties . . .
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Hellaella, I'd like to see if you're a HOTTIE. :) For the most part a dancer's personalty or intelligence has little importance to me because it is so difficult to find the look, feel, and taste of a woman that is just excellent . . .
  • hellaella
    20 years ago
    oink oink.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    The dancer was exactly what I like, but she didn't feel good. She didn't feel bad, but that is because she looked so mouth watering. I guess she was a medium softness and her skin wasn't smooth--a turnoff. I never realized how lucky I got with my ex-girlfriend until I started going to strip clubs. When had dated for maybe six months before I saw anything and when I first saw her take off her clothing off it was like WOW!!! :) Even with that I didn't realize how fantastic her body was (she like to dress super conservative) until the strip clubs. And, I just assumed all girls were as soft . . . surprisingly some girls don't even feel good yet they look super hot . . . It is a unexpected treat when I meet a dancer as soft as my ex-girlfriend. I met one last night, but she isn't very interested in selling dances to anyone. She just likes to collect the $1's around the stage.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Most women are people. ;) The ones who are 9.5's or 10's should definitely NOT be thought of as people, however. They should be thought of as honey, heroin, happiness, health . . . And, hopefully they are willing to sell dances or better yet full service. SUPER YUM!!! :)
  • hellaella
    20 years ago
    sometimes you guys talk about women as if they were dolls and not people. we do read this keep in mind.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Make mine soft, smooth and sweet...YUMMMMM...;-)
  • komey1970
    20 years ago
    I like girls who have smooth skin. It just feels right. Softness to me is a plus, but she can't be too soft.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I did forget. Smooth. Just cause a dancer is soft doen't mean her skin is smooth. I use to equate white dancers or light skinned dancers (especially) with smooth silky feeling skin. But, some really black skinned dancers have the same superb quality. Of course, some guys probably prefer a rougher textured skin type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion